Sarah Oliver Handbags, A Charity That Provides Employment And Feeds The Economy

Discussion in Charitable Causes started by Beast_Titan • Jan 6, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Sarah Oliver is one of the best charities I had ever seen because of their honesty. Yes in a way it is a business but it is honest and it benefits the economy. This company is considered a charity because all of it's employees are elderly people from senior homes. This company gives them employment and a sense of purpose. Many elderly people felt useless but Sarah Oliver gave them a purpose. It is the only company I know that gives employment for the elderly who are usually discriminated by many companies. You can see they enjoy what they do. Some of the sales of these bags goes to many elderly homes.

2. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    I first learned about them when they featured on Sharktank. I'd been hearing about them but seeing their presentation I was moved. The fact that elderly people can still contribute to the economy is incredible. They are considered as dependant in most countries and. This has a positive impact on their families and I hope such initiatives get to my region.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I know some people underestimate the seniors and think they should just retire. This company/charity had proven they still have something to offer. You can there is a story behind every single bag they sell. I love this charity because it is able to accomplish two things. Help the elderly and help the economy. You can see the seniors love what they do and they are not an instrument of slave labor.

They felt fulfilled doing this.