Is There Any Online Game That You Can Play Without Money?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Lazar • Nov 18, 2016.

1. Lazar

LazarMember

Threads:
    Is there any game that you can play and be the best or at least at the top without paying real money for that?

2. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    There are many games that you can play online without paying. However, I don't think you can be on the top without paying.
    Even if you're on the top, someone with the skill like you will kick you back by adding fund and buy a lot of items that make their character stronger.
    Actually there are some free games with no cash shop but no one play them.

3. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I do think that MOBA games are the kind of games that will give you what you need. You won't pay any subscription and you can buy stuff for characters but it won't affect your gameplay. What I mean is, it's a game of true skill. Try playing DOTA 2, League of Legends or Smite. You would literally stay on top if you are skilled.

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    You can try EpicDuel where you're only good if you choose a good build and are skillful. It's a player vs. player game. You can pay for new packages that give weapons with new skills but you can easily buy weapons with skills just as good with normal game currency. You can make it to the top without paying at all. You just have to save enough in-game currency to purchase the best armors. The game has no membership. It just has ''Varium'' which you can purchase if you don't want to spend the time to save up in-game ''credits.'' It's a pay to win QUICKER not pay to win.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I found a nice free place where you can win money, or get stuff like cash or computers & other things at pch.com/. Free to join, free to play games or puzzles and all the points you rack up while playing you can put towards getting stuff like cash, patio furniture, laptops, but you have to go to levels of accomplishments to begin putting your tokens you receive for playing towards certain stuff. It's fun, relaxing and you can get cash and other stuff too. Most tokens get's the cash and prizes, there are sweepstakes to enter too and make sure your State finds it legal to play and win too. Good luck!

6. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I doubt it. Well, you can play games like League of Legends or something that directly requires skill. Any game that has a pay to win feature will naturally benefit those who spend money on it.

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    In the Facebook, there are lots of games you can play without spending real money. You have to earn points as a token money to further your game. I know there are FB game players who compete among themselves. I once played the FarmVille. I even stayed late at night. Anyway, for your information you may play these following games: FarmVille, FishVille, Candy Crush Saga, Criminal Case 2012, Bejeweled Blitz 2010, Pet Society, SimCity Social 2012, Top Eleven Football Manager 2010, among others.

8. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to suggest an app known as Trolls vs Vikings. It is available at playstore and it is 90 percent free. Yes it has Micro-transactions but you can unlock the unlockables without paying money if you will just grind for gems.

I will also suggest the award winning App game Nun Attack. It is a very fun free to play game that can also be played without the need for paying for micro-transactions.

9. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Well there are many online games where you can be on top or among the top without spending money. But yes for that you have to spend much more time for gaming. Spending money on games can be short cut for reaching there, but if we are not spending money then it will take time for sure.

Personally I do spend money but not too much. I rarely go for it if I found it worthy. Because I do not spend more time for one game. So it can be waste.

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the flash games can be paid without money. There are many different varieties, and can be a good way to enjoy games for free online. Simply google free games online and look to see what you come with. I am sure there will be many games that will come up for your entertainment.

11. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_DoritoNew Member

Threads:
    One such game you may consider playing is a really popular MMO called Tanki Online, there are optional Purchases, but each and every single thing can be purchased with in-game currency, Its an amazing game, it may seem difficult at first, and new players have especially weak tanks so some people get demotivated easily, but if you do not give up, it is an amazing game that gets interesting quickly.

There is not a single in-game item that is exclusive to real money purchasers. Be sure to check this game out.

12. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I will suggest another game app. Fallout Shelter. On that game you are an overseer who guides a colony of humans to survive a nuclear apocalypse inside an underground bunker. It is so fun to play and it is not micro transaction dependent. The cool stuff people who pays money can get can also be received by free players but they have to grind for it though.

13. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    It will be extremely difficult nowadays to find a decent game on the app store that is not pay to win. I mean if you started playing either Clash of Clans or Clash Royale when they first came out, you could potentially be one of the best out there without spending any money on it but there will still be players better than you because they bought in-game items using money.

14. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I guess there are many, but they are usually children's games with horrible graphics (but kids obviously don't care about it, except for the colors and the cute characters). Adult games I think it's almost impossible to find some that are good and that's for free. But if anyone knows any, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. :p

15. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of them I think, but now just reading some of the responses I think that I might be thinking of different types of games. I do not play many of the flash and more intense games so I am not sure there.

16. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I want games that are playable offline. Online game apps consumes so much internet data and we know how frustrating it is to be data capped. I like games that are playable offline because they don't consume data.

17. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are plenty of RPG and MMORPGs online. Not a lot of them require money. In fact some of them are ad supported. So you can see that many such games are not going to be charging any money. You can play some like Kingdom Rush, Kigdom of Orcs etc. There are also apps like battleship which are free and allow multiplayers too. So it's worth checking google play store.

18. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Facebook is also filled with free to play games you can play at your browser. Some of them may have microtransactions but you can skip them and the game will be playable if you add many people who play that game as Facebook friends.

19. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    There are many free to play games out there. Of course, some of them require you to pay a certain amount so it would be "easier" for you to grind stuff, but it is not necessary. Like most of the RPG, MMORPG to be more precise. MOBAs are also popular lately, if you like that kind of games try some of them out.

20. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    There is no top game as you say, to play it for free. All the good games are released for money, but you can play a lot of free games. You can check on google for free games and you will find a lot of game from what to choose!