Iretron Buy Second Hand Electronic Second Hand Gadgets! (us Only)

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Beast_Titan • Jan 5, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    (This is only for the US)

One of the best ways to save money is to save second hand electronics and gadgets. iRetron is the best place for buying used electronics and gadgets because they repair any major and minor damage of the gadget before selling them to the market.

If you want to earn money, You can also use this site to sell your smartphones and tablets that you want to replace. iRetron is much more better than Pawnshops because you can guarantee their electronics is not stolen.

2. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I have always found secondhand electronics and gadgets to be the far more economic and efficient option, personally. The only possible negative factor which may contribute as a problem here would be the amount of use or overuse previously added by the last owner. All else aside, this saves money.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Iretron is the most trusted place for buying and selling second hand electronics. They make sure it is in good condition before selling it. You will really save a lot of money because their second hand items are in great condition because their repair guys are experts.

4. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    As hard as I work to save money, I've never been a big fan of refurbished electronics. I haven't known anyone who's had good luck with such purchases. I'm glad that it has worked out well for you.

What kinds of deals have you gotten and on what types of products?

Certain things I don't mind buying second hand, but when it comes to stuff like phones and other electronics, I'd rather buy new. The saying "buying someone else's problems" comes to mind. The only way I would ever even consider buying refurbished items is if they came with a good warranty. Otherwise, I wouldn't want to take my chances.

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @thisnthat@thisnthat You can still have a use for this site though, By selling your old gadgets to them. I just sold my old Ipad so I can buy a brand new Ipad pro. They did pay me well and I know my old gadget will be in good hands because they will repair any damage it has before selling it to a new owner.

I purchased a second hand Samsung phone from them. They replace the touch screen and the batteries. they also soldered the USb port to make sure it won't get loose.

#5Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017