Is Samsung The Best Android Phone

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Vinaya • Dec 29, 2016.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've been a user of Samsung for many years, now I'm an Apple user, so... I wouldn't say that Samsung would be the best, however it's as good as others.

I love all this dispute between the companies, because who wins is us, the customers. :cool:

2. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting that you've been using Samsung for a lot of years, and now you are an Apple user @Shine_Spirit@Shine_Spirit, pretty much what happened to me, but my previous Samsung was not a smartphone. I do recommend the B2100, it was an awesome phone, but I suppose no one uses that sort of phones anymore these days.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a user of Samsung as well other brands of Android phones and have never owned an Apple's phone. I have also heard a lots of good things about Apple's phone and its applications but never felt like going for one because it's too costly and hasn't got as many applications as Android has. I am not sure I am going to change my opinion in near future.

4. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_DoritoNew Member

Threads:
    I have been using a Xiaomi redmi note 3 for almost 4 months now. I am fully satisfied with it, its battery lasts even longer than my dads iphone 7 even though i use my phone in more battery and processor intensive things.
    I'm not saying that it can compete with giants like Samsung and Apple. But, in terms of value for money, i think Xiaomi is the best.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I'm probably going to move over to Apple after my current phone. I currently have a Galaxy A5 2016 and the battery has all sorts of problems. It has expanded slightly and is causing the back cover to come off on one side. I have to now send it to Samsung and wait 2 weeks without a phone as I'm worried its going to explode like the Note 7

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Even I have an additional phone Xiomi Note 3 which is better than most phones I have used so far. I agree it's battery lasts longer than Samsung and has better features. I am total satisfied with that at almost 60% price which I would have paid for a similar phone of other famous brand.

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    @Alexandoy@Alexandoy I think samsung has again came to limelight by releasing Note 8. The note 7 had some issues, however, Note 8 is great. It is heard that iPhone X is using Samsung hardware. Therefore, we can surmise that Samsung is the best phone manufacturer.

#27Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried many different phones but I always come back to Samsung. At the moment I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 which I've had no problems with. I never liked my iphone as I had a serious problem with it. When I was on a call it would cut me off and ring some random number from my contacts list! I took it to Apple but they couldn't work out what was wrong with it so I gave it to my daughter and bought a Samsung.

9. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I am no expert on the efficiency, durability, and longevity of smart phones but I have seen where some brands seems to give better service than others. The unofficial consensus in my opinion is that Samsung phones seems to be the most desired and these is also fewer complaints about problems involving Samsung phones when compared to other brands.

10. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if it can be considered as the "best", because they have a history of exploding phones years ago. They are popular and durable, that's for sure, but there are also a lot of good brands out there.

11. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I personally believe that Samsung is one of the best android phone brand in the market. I am a Samsung phone user before I bought an Iphone. In my experience, the screen, battery and performance overall is great. It's simple yet impressive.

12. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    In my opinion, Honor is the best one. I've never used any android phones, but personally I just like the Honor more, I don't know why. Maybe because of its display and camera, and I mean, it's a great phone overall.

13. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using samsung for a long time now. My first phone was Nokia. After that Samsung for 5-6 years. This year I bought Redmi and this is also a very good phone. Although I still prefer my Samsung. I have used three brands and have found all of them to be very good, but Samsung tops them all.

14. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Note 7 and all the injuries it cost is enough reason to say Samsung is not the best like the people here had been overhyping. Note 7 killed someone and burned a house. The exploding batteries incident is enough reason for me to say no to them.

Also my experience with Samsung is awful. Their phones are not as durable as people here had been hyping.

15. natanael manzanillo

natanael manzanilloNew Member

Threads:
    There's a lot a good cell phones out there like LG and HTC, but Samsung is having better results just because they are in competition with apple.

16. David Graham

David GrahamNew Member

Threads:
    right now Samsung is leading

17. David Graham

David GrahamNew Member

Threads:
    i like oppo and 1+

18. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Well according to my personal opinion, i would say yes, Samsung is one of the best Brands.