What's The Average Income For Online Work?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by onliner • Feb 25, 2017.

1. onliner

onlinerNew Member

Threads:
    The world has greatly changed in terms of how things are done, generally. Needless to say,earning a dime or two no longer requires one to sit behind a desk all day long. The internet has provided people with endless opportunities to earn a living while at the comfort of their homes.

Although legitimate ways of generating income on the internet are hard to come by-owing to the large number of scams-work from home is a reality in most countries.

I know most of you here have encountered some good money-generating stopovers on the net. You've probably cashed in severally. So what was the average pay (monthly) of the most steady online job you've ever done?

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    It is not in my case. I don't receive sufficient or a juicy income from my online writing job. I don't work actually full time. I just do it in my spare time especially during night time and my sources of job is just a matter of a handful. That is two or three and not more than that. So personally I couldn't speak a good average income from my online work. I may be receiving $5 to $10 a month and the most is $15. I don't expect much from such work. Writing is just my hobby and it is not mainly a source for a regular income. I have just retired from a government agency as a public elementary school principal.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I started looking for online jobs 2 years ago. I started doing PTC, Typing works and Writing on forums. And yes, if you only have these kind of work online, you won't make lots of money. Then I became a Freelancer not too long ago, I do writing and reviews, and I'm currently a VA (Virtual Assistant) and I can say that I make a decent amount of money. Well not that much but it's acceptable when you're working from home :)

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I do not make enough working online each month to be able to do it full time, but I can make $300- $500 if I really work hard and put my mind to it. You are also not going to earn that kind of money just by doing surveys and PTC tasks, you have to have a certain skill and have clients who want to pay for your skills. What kind of online work are you looking to do?

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail I'd like to know more about Virtual Assistant just thinking it's going to be one good job online. Anyway I also started with PTC working first at Clixsense then progressed to Inboxdollars. After sometime I started writing on forums and other writing sites. One thing virtually every day I am seeing different opportunities to work and earn online which gives more hope that some day the pay earnable online will make more sense

#5Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  6. onliner

onlinerNew Member

Threads:
    @Rosyrain@Rosyrain Am looking writing jobs that pay per let's page. I like viewing myself as exceptionally well versed in writing.

#6Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  7. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Right now, I'm steadily earning around 400 to 500 dollars monthly with normal online work. With polls, online writing, link sharing, YouTube, and testing, it all adds up together. In the beginning, though, expect to earn around 2 to 3 dollars daily for writing in the beginning or even less unless you find a job that actually pays you by contract. With enough work, you'll be earning around 200 a month.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    @tonyb@tonyb Being a Virtual Assistant is a good way to earn money from home and there are a lot of VA's nowadays who offer their services to different clients. The first thing to do is to know what kind of service you can offer or provide for a client. It can be technical or administrative assistance or ghost writing, up to you. I signed up in Upwork and Freelancer to get clients. It may not be easy to get a client since there are tons of Freelancers out there so you just need to keep on bidding.

#8Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  9. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is an average income. It all depends on how much a person is prepared to put into it and how much a site pays. Some months I earn quite a lot because I get to a point where I can cash out on 2 or 3 sites at the same time. Other months I might only be in a position to cash out on one site.

It's just a hobby for me and if my online earnings ended tomorrow I would be ok but it's nice to earn a little extra.

10. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    One can tell about his or her average income per month at most. But even that is not very accurate or uniform in most cases so I would prefer not to go or depend based on averages in this matter. Because averages could fluctuate very rapidly beyond your wildest of imagination. For example I earned $400 last month and have reached $80 only on 12th May.

11. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    That's a fine explanation of virtual assistant you gave there @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail they are online jobs I am already acquainted with except that it sounded a bit strange to me at first. I did signed up at Upwork but not active the thing is I find it could be hectic or tough experience sometimes waiting to be hired from the pool of hundreds other freelancers hustling for same task. Years of experience and packaging will sure play big roles to be being hired

12. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Well it varies depending on the person, their skills and their domain of experience. I would have to say that the best way to earn decent income on the internet is to create a website on a unique but still a popular niche.

13. SheleyJ

SheleyJNew Member

Threads:
    I don't have much more ideas about earning online. And I think earning varies from work to work. Different men have different professions like- data entry, email scraping, developing, web scraping, coding, web development and many more. Out of them web development has much more demand.

14. Pravish

PravishMember

Threads:
    There is no limit to the money you can make online. There are plenty of ways to make money and the amount of money you make is directly proportional to the mind and hard work you put towards it. Imagine if you make a video which is unique and that goes viral all around the world with millions of views, you are going to make thousands of dollars just by that. You can teach English online and there are websites which pay over 10 dollars an hour to just talk to someone in English.