Doggie Treats.

Discussion in Pets started by janemariesayed • Mar 26, 2017.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Mostly I get the treats for my dogs at Wilko as they are the cheapest and most value for money. I normally get the rawhide chews as well as the bonios. It is only Wilko as well, that does the little biscuits that have glucosamine and chondroitin added which is great for my aging Loopyloo. I'm wondering if there are any other stores that do some really great treats.

Health wise I like to give my dogs carrots and apples which they absolutely love. Where do you get your doggie treats from, do you get them online or a local store?

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I give my dogs carrots because they cost so little and they are really good for them. I have two dogs and one of them loves them but the other one takes it up the garden and buries it!

There are some shops that sell chewy sticks that are bad for dogs though. I bought some from B & M and noticed that every time I gave one to my little Jack Russell she would be ill. It took me a while to work out what was causing it but they were from China and when I googled them I found that reports were coming in of unscrupulous manufacterers putting plaster of paris in these chews to save costs. I only buy recognised brands now.

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Preiti my dog loves biscuits. I give her Britannia Nutri digestive. She will know the time and will start whimpering around that time reminding me. We both eat those biscuits. Somehow I am not sure of dog biscuits that we get here. These biscuits help her with here bowel movements.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    My dad asks for free bones from the market or from the canteen that he buys food from everyday. Our dogs enjoy those bones very much. For my cats though, I give them whatever I eat, even pasta, junkfood and ice cream, they even eat milk candies, lol so they get treats quite often.