Best Investment Plans To Make

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by onliner • Mar 25, 2017.

1. onliner

onlinerNew Member

Threads:
    The future is quite uncertain for most people around the world due to hard economic times that are forcing companies to lay off their workers every now and then.

It's prudent therefore to have an investment or two in various sectors to ensure you have something to fall back on in case of the worst.

What are some of the investments that you think have a good ROI in the short run?

2. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    If you're looking for passive income, you might want to try investing in government securities as the interest is fixed and your money is secure. The earning is not that exciting but it's stable and definitely higher than interest form regular savings or time deposit accounts. Besides, it's passive income anyway so you can be actively earning from another job while your money is working for you. If you're willing to take bigger risks with investments that have bigger income potential, then you can try mutual funds or stock investing. I have to admit that I'm not that brave for this type of investment.

Other than that, you can try small businesses that will probably require a little bit of your time and some investment. There are a lot of small business ideas in my mind and I practically have no time to start them. If you don't have much capital, you can try to learn trade skills like making jewelry, pottery, stained glass,wooden toys. You can gradually build up your inventory as you do them on a part time basis. You can sell these stuff online or drop them off to physical stores. Who knows, with dedication to quality and some marketing savvy, you could be on your way to financial independence.

3. ADSSOLSN

ADSSOLSNMember

Threads:
    our country is one the fastest growing economies, and real estate is among the best investments.
    I believe it's hard to go wrong with real estate especially with an ever growing population. the need to own a piece of property is now higher than ever before.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to admit that our savings is stored in a bank account. We cannot find a convenient investment plan. Let's say we don't trust insurance companies because almost all big insurance companies failed in their educational plans. How can we trust their retirement plans? Maybe we save our extra money and buy a small lot for investment which is the safest.

5. Jaylen Gomez

Jaylen GomezNew Member

Threads:
    Invest to stock market Many people always offer me that certain investment and i think it's as good catch.