Online Investment

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Binu • Jan 17, 2017.

1. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Online investment may be considered risky, however, it also provides a wonderful opportunity to make money. Recently I found an online investment site called Money Online Investment. Through this website you can invest on various online and offline programs. You not only get dividends on your investment but also return on your investment. Has anyone tried this program?

2. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    My only online investment is in stock markets which give me good returns over time. I am quite reluctant to join any other investments programs due to many bitter experiences in the past. Many projects that seemed great during the initial days were turned out to be scams at last. They also make payments to initial customers which inspire others to join them and finally when the investment grows beyond a certain limit the site will disappear.

However, I have not heard of "Money Online Investment" before and I am curious to know how it's going to take off. I think if it is backed up by a reputed firm I can have some confidence to invest in them.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't quite heard of this investment site and I am skeptical at investing online due to the rate of scam.

If this site sounds promising it may bd worth checking it out as I have been looking for online investment programs.

4. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    I've never invested online but I would love to try if the site is scam free. I've once invested in the stock market until I found myself subscribing to a fake company and lost all my money. I know stock market is a good way but I'm not ready to go back there.

5. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I interface with my investment accounts online and through apps but they are all reputable companies where the funds are FDIC insured. FDIC is an absolute must.

does not have any of the things I would look for.
    * Money not FDIC insured
    * The website is amateurish.
    * The country of origin is hidden
    * Users report being unable to withdraw their money
    * Payout system suggestive of a pyramid scheme

So I would say it is 90% certain this site is an investment scam and 100% certain it is not a wise place to put money when you can get a better service from know reputable sites like robinhood.com or a standard brokerage like fidelity or Scottrade.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I would be highly skeptical of any site that offers investment opportunities unless it is a really big company that is well known offline as well. Like said above the site that you have mentioned does not seem to be a legitimate company and may be a scam. The biggest factor is that any professional investment company would have a much better looking website than that

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Investing money in any form or means is the best way to earn fast earnings. There are so many agencies that are handling this kind of investment. To name a few, the foreign exchange or stock exchange, real estate business, and cooperative organization are good options for investing money either online or offline. However, I have a phobia of this investing money online. Out of 10 online sites, only 1 is credible. And the rest are scam. Too bad!

8. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    If the online investment platform is owned/managed by trusted banks or companies, I have no problem taking some of my investments online. Investing already involves risk and I don't want to compound it by investing with a company with no sound track record to speak of. When choosing which company to invest with, the first thing I do is inquire about their performance for the past 5 years or so. That will give a picture of how efficiently they are managing the investments entrusted to them.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    As much as I have read enough on this subject, I still don't feel completely safe to start venturing myself into this type of investment. The risks are very high because the financial market is very volatile (and this only reinforces my insecurities to start investing).

10. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    Any investment is considered a risk whether online or offline. The introduction of online investment has just opened up the field a bit and has given possible investors more options. I hope to invest in many projects in the future because it only takes one to turn you into a millionaire.

11. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of them, but I don't look for investment opportunities. If they check out...bbb.org, asking around like at banks or your insurance companies and extensive research about them, and if they turn up to be legit, why not invest if you have the income to invest.

12. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about this online investments and even though I've seen testimonials of investors who got their money back and who earned, I'm still skeptic about it. I've seen a lot of similar scheme before and I have friends who have been victimize by these scams. But I'm not closing my doors, I think I just need to fully review a company or a website before joining these investment opportunities.

13. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    The only investment that i would consider and the one that i have tried a few times before, and intending to get more involved is the bitcoin industry, since it has been increasing lately it's a good investment.