Shopping at the mall or online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Earthmama1 • Mar 12, 2014.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I currently buy using both forms/places, but if I have to choose only one... I'll always choose to buy in the physical stores because they give me more confidence / security (and this is very important to me because I like to know where I'm spending my money).

2. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have no problem seeing other people in similar clothes to what I may be wearing. If I am able to get the item at a good price at the mall I would prefer to get it there as opposed to getting it online. At the mall, I would be able to easily get the perfect fit and be able to determine if the material was good quality instead of buying blind and hoping that it would be suitable as would be the case with purchasing it online.

3. Trixen

TrixenMember

Threads:
    I buy in the mall and online. What I don't like buying online is that I won't be able to see the item. I'm looking at pictures, size dimensions but, compared to mall shopping, I can't touch and see it personally. I make sure I buy clothes on malls and not online, unless it's free size. But I do get great discounts online.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    After buying many clothes that don't fit me at all online, I have finally learned my lesson not to buy anything that needs to be fitted online. And since I live near a lot of malls already, I think it won't be that much of a hassle to just drop by there and look around for clothes and bargains.

5. Jack9

Jack9New Member

Threads:
    I have some terrible experiences shopping online,so now I prefer spend sometime shopping at the mall.

6. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am not in clothing competition and neither am I trying to prove superiority or being more unique by not wanting someone else have exactly my kind of clothes. That wouldn't deter me from shopping for clothes at local malls. I like to feel my clothes be sure of the material get cleared where necessary before making payment. This will be more effectively handled at the malls rather than online sometimes.

7. John Struart

John StruartNew Member

Threads:
    Everybody has different taste and choice. Some people want to go mall for shopping or some prefer online shopping. But I think, online shopping is the best place where you can discover lots of varieties on different sites. Also you can compare the rate of each item on different sites. It can be helpful for you. You can search various different sites for online shopping and buy any tees, tank tops and much more at affordable price.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I normally buy clothes at the mall simply because I can fit them before purchasing. The only time I buy clothes online is when I'm too lazy to go out to check clothes at the mall or in local shops and when I find something online that really caught my attention. I also buy clothes online when there are great deals like big sales and discounts :)

9. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    For me it is depend on product I want. If it is available to my near store or mall then yes I will surely like to go for it from there. But then again if price difference is more between market and online then depending on price I will decide. Also availability of the product is also the case. Online sites have many things which we can't get in market near by us. So for me it depends on these factors.

10. Jewellery Photo Editing

Jewellery Photo EditingNew Member

Threads:
    I thinks online you would get more discounts rather than shopping malls :)

11. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    Hello Friends,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

I love to shop online because there I can get a variety sitting at one place. And I consider online shopping is a pocket-friendly way of shopping. One doesn't need to bargain any quarrel over the price... nothing. It's simply a great way of shopping.

12. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I am a regular mall shopper. Every time I receive my monthly salary, I go for shopping together with my wife. My wife is the one preparing for the budget and I am the financier, Now since online shopping is introduced, I also do some online shopping from clothes to electronic gadgets, from shoes to books, among others. But I would prefer to shop in the mall to stay out of the house and to spend time with my wife and family.

13. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    Well since the shopping online is not so developed here, we are shopping in malls. Sure there are a lot of people trying these clothes out, but at least you can try it out and see if it really fits you. If you buy it online there is a risk for you to get the size that does not fit you at all.

14. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I do both but mostly from the mall when it comes to buying apparels. When I am buying clothing I want to try it out and feel comfortable and only then I will buy that piece of clothing. I won't throw way the dress when I see someone wear the same dress. I feel happy to see that so many people are buying that :)

15. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I think shopping at the mall is more fun than online. Besides I like the fact that I can try out the clothing first unlike online if it doesn't fit it can be a hassle to return. I love looking around and I don't mind if others wear what I wear, besides my style is quite different than I see most woman wear here. I have always loved going shopping and chosing what I want carefully.