Flawless Conversation

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by remnant • Mar 3, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes when I view a thread, my kneejerk reaction is to hit the reply button and move to the next thread. Granted, it is impractical to read all the replies before you make your own. But I think it pays to give some consideration to the post preceding yours in order to keep the conversation on track. This without losing focus of the original thread.

2. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I generally don't delve into deep conversations. But, when I do, I read everything, but I make sure the OPs questions are answered. Of course, when some thing creates an emotional response in me, I do what you do too. But, rarely.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sometimes I skip the other replies and sometimes I tend to read the whole thread, it depends on how interesting the conversation is and how much time I have. But I always make it a point to stay on topic.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I usually skim the whole thread to see what other people have put because I don't want to repeat what someone else had said. I read in detail every reply to a thread I have started because it's something that is of interest to me. It's important to stay on topic and I know how easy it can be to go off on a tangent.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I like to read the first post with all of my attention as it will give me all the details on what I have to write about. I do read the replies sometimes because I get curious about others experiences or if it's about a topic I was looking information for. I usually get inspired by the initial post and write my reply before I forget what I wanted to write on point.

6. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    How many of the replies I read depends on the number of posts a thread has. If the thread has too many replies, I don't read the older ones. However, the content of the original poster is must-read to understand the nature of the conversation. Apart from that, I read couple of most recent conversations.