Amazon Is Offering A Prime To Low-income For Almost Half-price !

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Happyflowerlady • Jun 19, 2017.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon has started a new program that is directly aimed at low-income, handicapped, and seniors on a fixed income. If you receive SNAP/EBT (food Stamps) and live in the US, then you probably can qualify for a new low-cost subscription for Amazon Prime, including all of the benefits from the full-priced subscription.
    A regular subscription costs $10.99 per month; but low-income people can sign up for only $5.99 per month, which is pretty affordable.
    Amazon has almost as many movies as Netflix or Hulu, and this price will make it cheaper than either one of those. Plus, you also have free 2-day shipping on most orders, Amazon music, and Prime Reading, which is a lot of free books for the people who want to read instead of watching television.
    There are a lot of other benefits to Amazon Prime, plus you can save a lot of money on many items, especially ones on sale or discounted.
    If you can qualify, and are interested, this is definitely something worth checking into !

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    That's quite interesting and definitely an attractive deal, Prime has become very handy and convenient for me int he past few years whenever i needed an item in a hurry.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    This is very attractive shopping deal, however, I cannot make use of this. Amazon does not ship to my home country. Irrespective of any amazon site (US, UK, India etc.) products are not delivered.Because if this issue I have never bought any physical goods from Amazon. The only thing I have bought is ebooks.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I did not come across it and so I have paid the normal amount. I am a senior and so could be I would have got it. Having said that I must confess i can afford to pay what I paid them (lol)