Coupons For Snacks!

Discussion in Coupons started by Beast_Titan • Jun 19, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:

The link above is for snack discount coupons.

The promo will end in June 29 so time to hoard some delicious snacks before it is too late. These are the snacks I purchased discounted from their promo:

Amazon have a coupon promo for the following snacks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I decided to take advantage of the coupons before the end of the month. At the end of the month it will go back to it's normal prize.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I tend to love those Smart Pop things and the more healthy snacks that seem to be around these days. Cannot go wrong with saving on something that I already buy.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Wow it is a good variety of snacks with a good deal. It's surprising to me that they are well known brands that have a discount. With this discount I can buy,a couple to last. Those cookies at the end I haven't tried for years but I still remember how delicious they are, another reason why I should take advantage and with them remember my childhood. Thank you for the coupons.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I usually say that coupons have a "magic function" :D because I love knowing that they give me various types of discounts on various types of foods and services. Pretty useful and my pocket says "thank you". ;)

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am currently hoarding a lot of cheetos and lays potato chips thanks to this promo. The promo will in few days so I abused the hell out of it before it completely expired.

Oh these snacks are also added on the promo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]