The First Shipping Service You Received.

Discussion in Shipping Services started by mildredtabitha • Sep 5, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    The first shipping service I received was when I applied for a payoneer prepaid card. I never new it was possible to get something from outside Africa until I got my first prepaid card shipped to me in only a month. What was the first thing that was shipped to you?

2. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mildredtabitha@mildredtabitha Mine happens to be a detergent grinding machine. My family deal on detergent production and prior to my brokering a business dealing with one Chinese company to get the detergent grinding machine, we make use of manual labor in the day to day grinding of the detergent into its powdered form.

This was really a straining job to do, which was why I looked for an alternative and by God's doing I was able to find the Chinese company that sold me the grinding machine at the cost of one hundred and fifty thousand Naira (#150,000) including the shipping cost.

It took about 2-3 weeks before the cargo arrived in Lagos port in Nigeria and I was given a call it's in, I went and processed it's final delivery from the port to my house. That was my first shipping service that I experienced.

#2Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  3. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    The first thing that i have ever bought online that required shipping was an old phone , i was pretty asked since it's my first time but it went well.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Well my first shipping service I received from abroad was the shipment of religious materials to me in my home country. Precisely it was a Bible and other Christian literature which came from a Christian organisation in the US. They were sent to me upon request.

5. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    My first shipping service was a make up delivery. I enjoy too much buying make up and nowadays it is so easy to buy it online and save time and money in the process. Recently I have been pretty busy so I adore to receive almost everything I need at my house without needing to go out and spend money on gas and my time.