How Much Time Do People Spend On Offline Shopping.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rock1987 • Sep 19, 2017.

1. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    Due to the increase in number of online shopping sites, people hardly get time for offline shopping. In my country both offline and online shopping are quite popular. The increase of malls lead people to spend time on offline shopping. I visit my nearby malls every weekend and spend at least 2-3 hours on shopping. Sometimes I go with my family or sometimes with friends to have a good time window shopping.

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I can spend 1 hour if I know exactly what I want and where to get it. I mostly spend 2 to 3 hours if I am not in a hurry. So I check prices and move from one shop to another just walking around, looking at things then buy what I want when I am satisfied. :)

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Most of my routine shopping is taken care of by those who help us around. I may do offline shopping may be once a month of items that I cannot get online. We do not have Malls and so shopping offline is not so satisfying

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Since we're far from the big city, we have to go there once a month or even never. Once we're there it takes almost a day for we're not only some shopping, we also spend time eating to the food court of the big mall and playing computer games, among others.

For my electronic gadgets, cellphone, I just shop online to fave and trusted online shop.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    For me, offline shopping is the better option. I do quite a bit of online shopping, but the edge that offline shopping has over the online version is that offline shopping affords me the opportunity to view, examine, and if necessary fit the goods which online may not allow.

6. Koksadi

KoksadiNew Member

Threads:
    I never have any fixed time. It all depends on availability of product that appears appealing to my eyes and fits my body well. I cannot buy clothes without trying. So, this trial takes undefined time.

7. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    Offline shopping as well as window shopping and malling has really became so popular when malls appears as if they were like mushrooms and these are one of the fuel that moves the economy of any country. It's great once in a while to spend and just let the times passed by walking and strolling in malls to look for some things to buy. I spend 3-4 hours during weekends when I had nothing to do.

8. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    If there are no crowds then I also spend 1 hour or even only 30 mins if I will buy an item that doesn't require fitting. If I'm buying at the supermarket then of course it will take longer depending on the number of items that I want to buy.

9. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've always preferred to shop offline because I don't like waiting for items to be delivered and I prefer to inspect them before paying. I always find myself at malls because I work near them and I attend services at a church near the malls during weekends. In short, I'm a captive mall customer. It doesn't take us much time to shop at malls because we already have an idea of what we want or need to buy and we usually only need to try the clothes on or check if there's a special discount for our favorite items. We probably spend two to three hours, sometimes even less, to complete our clothes shopping, and we don't even do it weekly or monthly.

10. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have weekly supermarket sale ads every week and drug store ads too from CVS and Walgreens. Offline shopping is almost weekly for me. I bus so it's a time consuming thing when you've got 1-2 items for 3 stores across town. When I had a car I like you and others go to the mall on weekends to window shop and have a nice family time with friends sometimes too. I can go out at 10 am and come home by 4pm some days. It's very time consuming when you ride the bus. But I got Senior Citizen discount days on Tues. and Thurs. so I save money when I shop though the stores are far apart, lol!

11. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I could spend an hour or less while shopping offline because I already know what I'm going to buy and also where to get them. Often I already do window shopping during my previous visits to the market. I must have also compared all the prices previously on one visit or the other. So most times when I go shopping, I already know straight up what I'm going to buy and how much it costs.

I also make a list before leaving for the market, I take the Money and a little extra just in case. This way, I never get the things I did not plan for.

12. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    There are many arguments between offline shopping and online shopping. And I agree with you, offline shopping is definitely better. When I shop at the mall, I am able to see the exact design and quality of a certain product before I buy it. I can also try if it fits me when buying clothes for myself. In online shopping, you can either be scammed and it will also lead you to a disappointment when you don't like the quality. Seeing the products first before buying a product is a great idea for me.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I actually do not like crowded places and this is why whenever I go there I feel exhausted. So I prefer online shopping for myself from the website I trust a lot.