Apps That Pay, Llc: Scam Or Legit?

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by akshaychouhan785 • Oct 11, 2017.

1. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785Member

Threads:
    Just 2 days ago I came across an app Blabber. It is an online chatting facility which claims to give 15$ when you chat with another user and reach a threshold of 15000 messages. The name of its developer is Apps that Pay, LLC. I googled to see if its legit. They also have other apps likes zap surveys, Movie money and Fish for money with similar offer. It's seems legit to me by reading reviwes. Has anyone got paid using any of these apps from the developer?

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I checked on Google Play Store. And it seems like the app has some good reviews. So you have some foundation of the trust to back on. However the amount of money and the time it takes to make that much earning would be harder. I mean who sends 15000 messages in a month or so? I don't know maybe teens maybe able to do that. But in long run such apps are not going to earn you good enough. So have to pass on this type of stuff.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I tried this out but didn't really like it. It would take forever to earn and although I often look for new phone apps, the only one I have ever found worth it is Slidejoy lockscreen. I have been reading reviews on Blabber and it seems similar to Wowapp only that seems more popular.

4. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! I mean really, that's way a lot of messages to do and I think hard to come up with and a lot of spamming by the way. Thinking 'bout it, the text messages I have created and sent for the whole duration of using my cellphone doesn't even comes close to 15K (just maybe). Anyway, I will try to look into it too.

5. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't used this app, I have to Google it and saw that they are legit and pays, still is hard to trust them because they may become a scam site in no time. I have used WinR app and I got paid, but they pay in Canadians dollars that have a small value and it takes a lot of time to reach cashout!

6. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Are you sure you can make 15000 messages to make $15? Even if the app is legit, can you actually write such as big number of messages to make that amount? It is very likely that you will get bored and drop in the middle. In that case, you will be squandering your time. Instead of focusing on such site, why don't you join legit forum posting site such as postoop or forum wheel. When you are approved to write for these forum sites, you can easily make 5-10 cents for each comment you write.