Have You Ever "paid" For Facebook Games?

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by Natasha0717 • Oct 26, 2017.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I remember there was this one game called "Petville" (BEST game out there at the time!) I'm sure many of you remember it as well. You get to take care of your own pet, name him or her, feed your pet, clean their house (and your neighbors' houses)...and best of all DESIGN The House your pet lived in. To earn money to purchase the furniture, all you had to do was take proper care of your pretend-pet, and keep their house clean. To earn more $$, you could clean your neighbors' houses, and then from there, you head on over to the stores to start buying the furniture! So much fun.
    But I remember you could also use your own money to buy the furniture, meaning, $5.00 would = a certain amount of Petville money and then you could really get your house looking pretty awesome.
    I will admit that ONE TIME I did put in $5.00 of my own money just to buy a few extra things to start decorating the outside patio and pool area. Guilty as charged. :oops::p
    Have you ever gotten so involved in a game on Facebook that you started putting up some of your own (real) money to play?

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    No I haven't I think I never will since I dont't have the time anyway unless it is for my daughter. I never thought of spending money for any mobile or online game and I really never played games really unless it was on my brothers council. I guess this might be for gaming enthusiests which I think migth be fun if one has the chance.

3. Johnsnow

JohnsnowNew Member

Threads:
    never heard of it;);):(

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    No and frankly I can't understand why someone would pay for them, after all they have absolutely nothing special to offer their players. It's like throwing money down the drain. :confused:

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I don't pay for any games either on facebook or on the playstore even though my granddaughter begs me and wails "all my friends are allowed to have them". There are plenty of good free games that she can play. For myself I only choose apps or games that earn me money :)

6. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have paid a few times a fee of 1- 2 dollars for buying items as a more energy and life, a truck, a gift, etc. Now that I am thinking better this was a stupid thing, and I have lost a few bucks for nothing, passing a level is not important for me anymore but at that time I was eager to move on, so I have paid a few times only!

7. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    :D Me too, I sometimes wonder why in the heck I would pay money for a game that I no longer even play (or think about, for that matter.) But sometimes you just get so into it and you get really close to either winning, or getting to the next level, or buying that ONE LAST piece of furniture that you need, so you just go for it. That's money we'll never see again.
    But you must admit, it was still a lot of fun. ;) (At the time.) :cool:

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    At facebook there are many games like the one you played, I found some, but as soon as they want to charge me for something, I leave. I don't want to pay for playing, instead I like to get playing free. I found a place at pch.com...and I found Mahjong at facebook, which is totally free, but you get just satisfaction when you complete a puzzle is all you get. I don't pay for playing games. On my smartphone I found another free game and I'm at 43 level, flower burst is the name of it. It's not that easy, but it's fun and passes the time when you're riding the bus.

9. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never bought any games from anywhere including Facebook. In fact there are so many free games available on internet that you can save your money for other use. By the way I am not a online game lover otherwise barring chess which is available free of cost. However, it's your choice what you buy and play :)

10. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I myself haven't I really don't see a point. There are plenty of other games out there you can play for free and there are much better uses for your money. Not to mention, most facebook games might not always meet the gamer's expectations and will usually only assume them for a few hours.

11. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I think paying for such games is a waste of money. I would rather go and buy books or something nice for myself! As far as playing games goes, I never fell prey to those attractive Facebook games, except for a short period of time when I just played word games a lot, but then I got bored and gave it up.

12. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I remember that I played the Farmville in the Facebook. I was totally engrossed in spending time in the evening just to play it. I enjoyed playing. But it is free, absolutely free. I just buy things to add to my Farm from the points I received. So far, I have played a paid game in the Facebook.

13. kylewalkerup

kylewalkerupNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do... But not for PetVille, I played FarmVille and have spent about 50 to 60 USD on that game to buy the Villa and other building. I have also spent some money for buying the credits for Pool 8 so that I can get the best cue