Finally Found A Pair Of Velvet Track Pants

Discussion in Product Reviews started by iamawriter • Nov 11, 2017.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter I actually found them last night after replying to this post! I found them on Amazon.com.
    It took me a while, had to weed through all of the capris and of course the skin tight "leggings"...and I found a really nice, STRAIGHT pair that doesn't flare out at the bottom, only $14.99. :) Can't wait to order them next month when I have more cash. These are perfect to wear in the Spring when nobody is sure if they should be wearing their winter clothes still, or shorts (still too cold) - so what I do is wear the pants with the stripe, with black socks, and black sandals....it's a nice, casual, sporty look. For that awkward in-between-season where nobody knows how to dress. :D

#21Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    @Natasha0717@Natasha0717 I got that pant washed yesterday and it has stayed well. I will now go and order for that Burgundy colour I am waiting to wear. Good that you found what you wanted. Amazon com however will take longer to deliver the item.

#22Nov 18, 2017
  3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do most of my shopping for clothing at the thrift store because it is usually much cheaper than even buying something at Walmart; but sometimes you can actually find good clothing items on a closeout sale and get them cheaper new then you can second hand at the thrift store.
    I have some velvet track pants that I found at the thrift store, and they are great for in the winter when it is cold, and I want to wear something that is both warm and comfortable.
    Last Spring, the dollar store was closing out their winter sweat pants and shirts; so I got some warm clothes then, and just put them away until this winter. Now, it is starting to get pretty cold here, so I am thankful to have those warmer pants.
    I have some leggings; but I don’t like them as well, and they are not very warm because they are so lightweight.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    @Happyflowerlady@Happyflowerlady Buying things off season is a time when one gets them at highly reduced.rates. A friend of mine does her Christmas shopping a day after Christmas - getting ready for next Christmas (lol)

The pant that I picked up is just right for normal weather. I am happy with the purchase and shall soon order my next pant.

#24Nov 19, 2017
  5. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter Glad yours behaved well in the wash, you should definitely go for the burgundy pair now. I am also going to check out their website and see if they deliver to Pune. ;)

#25Nov 19, 2017
  6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    @nangk08@nangk08 I already ordered for one and I got it at a discounted rate - They just gave me that discount. I also ordered for a velvet top to match. I am now just waiting for their arrival. I am having a party at home and this outfit should go well with that party.

#26Nov 20, 2017
  7. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter No prob with that, I'm in no rush.
    I plan on wearing these in the early spring, you know, when everyone is getting sick of wearing the big winter boots, the snow is finally letting up, and it's just not warm enough for shorts. I can't wait until winter is over. Usually I enjoy it, but this year I've really gotten into shape and was having a ball running around in shorts all summer. And just when I was starting to enjoy it, September hit FAST, and it got cold FAST, so now I'm back to leggings and boots, because tonight was our first snowfall. Can't wait for spring again. :D

#27Nov 20, 2017
  8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    This is certainly a good news for you. One of my favorite color is velvet so maybe I will order this one too.
    This is the problem when ordering clothes from the online shops, sometimes what we see on the picture isn't exactly the same when we see it personally or the quality of the clothes is in bad quality.

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Even though I don't go jogging anymore I would use them as casual wear as they look quite comfortable. To be honest I had not heard about them since now that I got curious to look into the post since I am looking out for some comfortable everyday pants I can use around the house. According to all the he comments here they are what I a was looking for.

10. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I got my second pair of them and I am quite satisfied. They are indeed ok for casual wear. They wash well and they do not need ironing. You must choose colours that blend with different t shirts or blouses.