Do Not Fly With United Airlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Beast_Titan • Jan 19, 2018.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I am sure some of you may defend this airline is cheap but this airlines suck. Their customer services is really terrible during the times I was booking my flight.

They put me on a hell hole of delays and their employees are rude and disrespectful. I don't know why this company is still not out of business.

2. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    There have been a rather a lot of negative reviews in regards to this particular airline, i wil make sure not to fly with them soon

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They used to be good, but the standards have declined and since the scandal of dragging a passenger off the plane, they haven't recovered. I wouldn't choose them, and would only fly if there was no choice and only domestic. These days if I fly long haul I will opt to pay more for the extra perks (if any) as it's more comfortable.

4. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I agree the quality of the service they provided and offered have definitely changed, this decline is due to various reasons and signs

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't flown on United for many years. I would put them roughly on par with other airlines but as I said I really don't know because I haven't flown on them for quite some time.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    A celebrity just ranted on twitter how she lost her luggage on United. Also there was an incident of a passenger getting bit by a scorpion inside United. I will avoid this airline at all cost. I will stick with Virgin airlines.

7. avaleycoupons

avaleycouponsNew Member

Threads:
  8. olobunny

olobunnyNew Member

Threads:
    sh1t happens, but it doesn't matter if this happens with you, will be the same with others..
    all in all it relys on your shoulder

9. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I never get chance to fly with them but reviews about them are horrible but still being a tourists i would personally try this at my own so then will tell others what i found there and many thanks for you guys to add your reviews that would be helpful for many comfort seekers.