How Many People Have A Artificial Jewellery Here?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by karigarijewellery • Mar 2, 2017.

1. karigarijewellery

karigarijewelleryNew Member

Threads:
    Recently I find many people are buying all types of Jewellery, some people like vintage Jewellery, Many people like to buy Artificial Jewellery to their collection. So how about you? Do you have an Artificial Jewellery or Gold Jewellery decide to purchase one or more? Which is best for you and how?

#1Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Previously I used to live in an area where wearig gold jewellery was totally unsafe and so our collections were mainly of artifical jewelleries.

Now that I have moved to an area where gold is the daily norm my collection has shifted too.

I find artifical having more choices and more fancy although less durable and waste of cash while Golf jewellery worth the cash and durability.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Original pieces of jewelry are too expensive. It is too taxing on my part to buy those jewelries. I am just settling to the imitation for they do last several years and the price is very affordable. Besides it is safe to wear them in public. Nobody won't get interested to grab them or hold up you for your jewelries are fake. Here in our place, many social climbers are wearing artificial jewelry even the gentlemen and I am one of them.

4. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I like wearing artificial jewelry. You could keep a wide collection, and wear according to the occasion. They are cost effective and safe to wear as well.
    On the other hand, gold jewelries are no doubt authentic and suits some particular occasions but, the price range and the fear of theft deter me to wear them.

5. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I have gold jewelry and artificial jewelry as well. I only wear gold earrings. All the other jewelry that I wear for parties etc. are artificial. It is not safe here to wear gold jewelry. I wear gold earrings on a daily basis because artificial earrings do not suit me.

6. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I only wear gold jewelry at the office or during special occasions but I don't dare display real jewelry in public places. It's just not safe to do that. I'm not exactly fond of too much accessories. The only pieces of jewelry I regularly wear are my gold earrings, a gold ring, and a gold-plated watch and they're all plain and simple looking and a bit on the conservative side. I don't really like wearing fashion jewelry. I find them too expensive for their actual value so I'm reluctant to buy them. I would rather save the money and invest it on gold jewelry or precious stones.

7. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I usually wear a gold earring because artificial gold is bad for my ears and it becomes sore and painful. But I have a collection of bracelets and necklaces and rings too. :)

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have both real and artificial or what we call costume jewelry. Costume is a lot safer to wear and I agree with Nakitakona and it's one of the reasons I have costume jewelry. We sold most of our real gold and silver jewelry, when the prices went up. Selling your pieces once the price of gold and silver is up is the reason we bought real gold and silver. I like both too, but I have a bigger selection when it comes to artificial jewelry. While shopping at Walmart, I came across a bargain corner for artificial jewelry-saves money when both are on sale!

9. Rosemary

RosemaryNew Member

Threads:
    I have both but even some of my costume jewelry isn't that cheap...I like Stella Dot, Brighton, Kate Spade, etc.

I have too much and am getting to the point where I only like earrings.

10. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I have some real jewellery but I normally prefer costume jewellery because I don't have to worry so much if something happens to it while I am wearing it. I also like a kind of halfway point, low-cost jewellery with 9 carat gold or silver and lab-created or semi-precious stones which can look very good but doesn't cost much and is easy to replace. I used to make it, and settings and supplies are very cheap.

11. Kookas

KookasNew Member

Threads:
    I have a set of artificial jewelry ,the texture and design are fine, but they are far less valuable than antique jewelry

12. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Gold jewelry is too expensive nowadays so I alwayd buy artificial ones. And besides, wearing gold jewelry in public is dangerous and not really safe because some people might steal it. Artificial jewelry looks good on me and I don't see the reason on why I should not wear them.

13. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Well me and my wife we have artificial jewelry, of course besides our wedding rings. We do not afford to have expensive jewelry, maybe only a few of silver jewelry that my wife owns from her family.

14. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    With the increased demand for gold, it is too hard to find Golden jewelry around my place here. Thieves can easily get attracted and end up stealing it. Myself I do not wear any jewlry,except watches, if you do classify them as jewlry. My sister,however, likes them so much. She has lots of them but I don't think if any of them is Golden, maybe one only. But they are also shinny too.

15. jaclynkate

jaclynkateNew Member

Threads:
    I've been using both. I wear them depends on the occasion. I wore gold when there's a special occasion like wedding. I'm using the fashion jewelry when we are going to the mall, or not in special occasion.So far, I don't have any problem with fashion jewelry/artificial jewelry. I'm buying those Hypo-allergenic Artificial jewelry.

16. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    I love jewelry. I have jewelry made of gold and silver. But I also love jewelry and I have a lot of it.

17. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I guess these days everybody has artificial jewelry. My mother is also having and my sisters too.

Any idea about

in Pakistan?