Best Shampoo/home Remedy For Hair Fall?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by jaclynkate • Feb 15, 2018.

1. jaclynkate

jaclynkateNew Member

Threads:
    Hello,

Is anyone here having a problem in hairfall also?
    I'm having a hairfall, it Started when I gave Birth. I don't know how to stop my hair from falling.
    Can you suggest some shampoo that can lessen my hair from falling?Or any Home Remedy.
    Thank you in advance for your suggestion.

2. Rachellecd

RachellecdNew Member

Threads:
    I have had issues with thining hair in the past. It was something beautician noticed. Whenever, I have any type of health issues my first line of defense are essential oils. So, everyday I would put a couple of drops of cedarwood and lavander essential oils in various places throughout my scalp. Then, I would massage the oils throughout my scalp. By the next time I had an appointment with my beautician my hair stared filling in and thickening up. I'm thinking it may have been a hormonal change.

3. Samantha W.

Samantha W.New Member

Threads:
    Hello @jaclynkate@jaclynkate
    I have the same problem of hair fall. I tried on product from one of online health food store Bodywiseuk. The product is Organic Aloe Vera Shampoo. I got this vitamin supplements hair product in reasonable price and this product helped me from hair fall recovery. You should also try this once.

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am so sure that this will be really a fun way for us all. It will be really charming and must to try as you both are saying.