Do You Save Money By Shopping In Second Had Stores?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Soulwatcher • Jan 15, 2018.

1. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    Yes. I have a lot of clothes from second hand. I bought brand new clothes with a lot of savings.

2. Momschoice

MomschoiceNew Member

Threads:
    I think the main point here is what saves you money and the question of quality, but remember that used products too may come from that your adorable designer. As long as it doesn't go against your ideology, a used product can be economical.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    We have a similar kind of business in our place. We call it "ukay-ukay"/ The prospective buyers are free to look for their dress, pants, shirts, bags, among others from the piles of the second hand or used items. The items look new and seem to be unused by sold in a very low, low prices.

4. Eva_Eva

Eva_EvaNew Member

Threads:
    I do and I am not ashamed of it. You can find new items with the price tags and save a lot of money! Also, the quality of those things is quite high. It's the perfect price for the things you wear.

5. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmyMember

Threads:
    Actually when it comes to shopping I do this only if needed. When I buy clothes I always look and check for the quality that will last for a long time even for years even it costs a little bit expensive. Rather than buying cheap and less expensive items that easily

6. Ian Martin

Ian MartinNew Member

Threads:
    Hey that might be good a good idea. However,. why to buy second hand stuff in first place. You can get new things in your budget too. Several coupon and cashback websites offer various deals on a number of products like apparels, electronics, etc. Check out one of such websites like Groupon, DontPayFull, Kiindly, or Ebates and you can avail some great offers, given that the Holiday season is going on right now.

7. slink

slinkNew Member

Threads:
    Depends on the item. Sometime you can find a decent items for cheap prices

8. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I agree we can purchase new things at affordable prices too. then why choose second-hand products. Like you can check out the