Let Go App- More Like Let Your Stuff Go For Nothing!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by LilyRaven • Mar 14, 2016.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I suppose you can't blame people for trying to get something very cheaply because some sellers might be happy just to get rid of an unwanted item at a very low cost. I have never used this app but sell my items on facebook and to be honest you get the same kind of approach there. You put the price you want to sell it and someone will say, 'would you sell it for ..?'

When I'm selling anything I give a starting price for more than I want, then this gives a bit of room for bargaining.

2. Crystalgems

CrystalgemsNew Member

Threads:
    Someone said these apps are more like online fleamarkets. Whats wrong with fleamarkets? Just because someone sells at a fleamarket doesnt mean they will be selling everything for free. Fleamarket just means not retail price. It dont mean get it for free. Let go, offer up, and 5 mile are places to buy other peoples used stuff or new stuff they never used and dont want. You want to sells goods at its market retail price then go pay the cost of renting a store and you can sell stuff at retail price. Ebay is an option also and its very affordable compared to owning a store. I have used facebook market place, offer up, five mile, and let go. Five mile has the best set up. Its my favorite one as far as using it. I havent sold crap on it though. So far ive sold really good on let go but you have to be willing to drop the price. List your items for 15 dollars more then you want for it and so when you lower the price your closer to your real asking price and the buyer feels you are cutting them a break.