Leggings Or Jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by danielle davidson • Jun 10, 2015.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala, I only have one pair of jeggings, but I can relate, they do feel quite uncomfortable. The way they cling to your skin makes you feel stifled!

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hehe @sidney.....I know that sort of feeling where your legs feel like they're being choked LOL But I can handle it, as long as I wear them at night as opposed to during the day when the heat is off the scale unbearable. I really like the look with a smart T-shirt and a casual blazer, topped off with a cute pair of heels for a night out. Dang sidney, you've now put this idea in my head, now I have to scour the net for a pair of jeggings LOL

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to wear leggings...I don't think I have any right now. You have to take care to be modest though, because they can be revealing...and I am not a young girl. I am not sure I would wear them at this point in my life. I would be worried about how they look. I guess if I lost weight I might wear them.

4. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    I wear skinny jeans (mid and high rise), leggings (black), and jeggings. I mostly wear my Levi jeans because they are the most comfortable, I can wear a pair for two or three days without needing to launder them and they go with all kinds of tops, from sleeveless, to short sleeves, long sleeves, and sweaters. I like to tuck in my tops when I wear jeans, but never do that when I wear leggings or jeggings.

I'm not young, but I like to dress youthfully -- not distasteful, but in fashionable clothing. Interestingly enough, I found my first pair the brand name Jeggings™at Goodwill. They were new, with tags, in a light gray color. I wore them today when I went grocery shopping!

5. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I used to wear a lot of leggings as a kid and in my teens.
    Nowadays, I prefer to wear loose jeans.
    I can't stand tight jeans anymore. It has to be loos enough so I do not sweat too much.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    True, very tight jeans make you feel sweaty and stifled. I wish they would go out of style already and more loose jeans would become a fad now.

7. katjamas

katjamasNew Member

Threads:
    I do really like wearing leggings, they sure are comfortable, but I feel more presentable and ready for the day if I wear jeans. So I mostly pick jeans as my go-to bottoms, but I do wear leggings sometimes when I have a lazy day and need to run to the shop or a friends place.

8. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I wear always jeans because these are very loose compared to leggins, because I don't like thight apparel much. Although I'm not very fond of jeans
    due to the ragged looks, I prefer mountain pants instead.

9. Krnasmommy

KrnasmommyNew Member

Threads:
    I guess it depends on what I'm doing. If Im having a lazy day then I'll wear leggings but if I'm going shopping or doing something like riding horses or four wheelers then I'll wear jeans. Leggings I'll admit are way more comfortable and I'll wear those over jeans if I can.

10. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with you on that statements where you say that some people say sweat pants don't look good on girls. I don't want to be biased, but I just don't want to see women wearing sweatpants, it makes their legs look so floppy, and sloppy.

I love to see women wearing leggings thought, it makes them look so cute, and comfortable. I like jeans as well, but II'd rather see women in something that looks comfortable, jeans are tight on you and don't really allow as much movements as leggings. Plus I think leggings are more designed these days than jeans.

11. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I loooove jeans! I like the versatility of them; I can wear them with virtually any shirt and there are a lot of different styles to choose from. On the other hand, I don't really like leggings. I just feel that they are too plain and I only ever wear them with shirts that cover my butt. I think they might be good for exercising, or if you're going to bed, but I rarely wear them out.

12. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    It depends upon the occasion what I am wearing. For morning time when I am involved in exercising and yoga, my preference is the comfort and stretchability so I go for bamboo made harem pants. In the noon and evenings, cotton trousers work well.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am okay with both, Jeans and Leggings too. I use to wear both and looks nice. But yeah leggings are comfortable to wear for long.