What Are Some Good Online Investments?

Discussion in Personal Finance started by NinetyEighty1 • Oct 4, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone here has come across any good online investments or at least heard of some good online investments that are able to help you earn back a good income in time. I was looking for some low range investments that is under the budget of $900 if that is possible.

2. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    Currently I am investing in stocks, mutual funds and Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the highest risk followed by stocks and mutual funds. Bitcoin can give you high returns if kept for a long time. Stocks of big companies give you a good yield after a long period of time. Investors like Warren Buffet have become super rich by investing in stocks.

If you want to take low risks, then mutual funds are the thing for you. Investing in good mutual funds may double your money in less than 5 years.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    At this moment you can take a look at the cryptocurrency. It can be risky. So only invest if you have some money to lose. And it can offer you enough strong ground. It'd be reasonable to make some really good amount. And apart from that you can also invest into the external applications where you can invest and establish a good business routine. That's what I have seen so far. I'd say people should be really understanding on online and offline investment as well.

4. olobunny

olobunnyNew Member

Threads:
    same, but looking for some higher non-crypto investments for $2000, any options?

5. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    Speaking of investments, have you heard anything about CPA networks? I recently began to be interested in this issue. I wonder if it can bring a good income. I read an article about

and I would be interested to listen to the person who came across this. Is it really as easy as it is written?