Did You Like Stranger Things 2?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by LesY • Oct 31, 2017.

1. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    I just finished Stranger Things 2 and I really enjoyed it! I think is really hard to make a good quality sequel or second part/season when the first one was amazing ,but somehow I think the Duffer brothers did it. Are you also waiting so bad for the third season??

2. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard great reviews about this movie. I am looking forward to having a look soon.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I was so excited to learn that there was a season two, but I did not love the first one. It just left me wanting more for some reason and had some unanswered questions. I have not started it but plan on it soon.

4. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Forget I said anything. I just saw a preview and realised it was a horror movie. I do not watch horror movies at all under any circumstance. They create nothing but unwarranted fear that something bad is gonna happen.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have just watched one episode so far. So on that note I can say rest of the series is going to be really good. It seems like a good series so far. And considering that in previous series they managed to put things in proper order. I'd say it's definitely a good series worth checking out too. I'd surely watch it.

6. bsiy8

bsiy8New Member

Threads:
    Yes i liked it, i have watched it all episodes.

7. Kookas

KookasNew Member

Threads:
    My friend thinks highly of this movie, and I'm going to watch it

8. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is not a movie it is a TV series. It is not even scary, People watched because of the 80's nostalgia. It is set in the 80's so you won't be seeing horrifying Millennials taking selfies and saying OMG. Also the show is popular to kids which means it is not scary at all.

9. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I love Stranger Things but we don't have Season 2 on Netflix in the UK yet. I can't wait as I was addicted to it and gutted when I watched the last episode. I agree with @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan, it's not really horror, it's more paranormal and really quite exciting in parts.

10. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    You can watch it illegally at cooltvseries or watchtvseries for free. You can simply Google the names of those websites. You are not from the US so you are safe from their piracy police. @

Just in case you can't wait anymore since Netflix is kind of late it your country.

11. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I just saw few of it's episodes and then i quite. I didn't like it's story line.