Your Favourite Online Store

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Decentlady • Oct 25, 2016.

1. Anjali Sharma

Anjali SharmaNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite online store is IMAIMA because it is one-of-a-kind famous online store about women clothing. Its products are really amazing and fabulous.

2. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon has always been my main site to visit when I want to shop online. The few times I didn't use Amazon I was at eBay. These two are the sites I am familiar with and always think the best of deals are there. I'm not too familiar with Snapdeal, if actually items could be cheaper with same good qualities there then it will by my new online shopping site.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I could post an interesting long list containing multiple sites, but mentioning only one name, I would say Amazon because it's one of the sites where I usually get more discounts and where I usually do a lot of shopping.

4. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have a few that i always browse to look for anything that might interest me, but my most favorite and visited one is Amazon, i have grown fund of it and it has everything that i need.

5. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I think my favourite online store is Etsy, a marketplace for handicrafts and multiple other items. There you can find interesting things ranging from curios to place mats. A close second is Olx which is not necessarily an online store but a buying and selling platform.

#25Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
  6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have been here, there and everywhere and have finally settled down with Amazon. I find they have a vast choice, deliver on time, with hardly any changes made to the items ordered. Should there be anything that I am not satisfied with that is instantly replaced or the full amount refunded. Their after sales service in terms of quick communications is par excellence.

7. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I guess I don't have any favorite as I check out different sites and in which I get lowest price for the product, I choose that. Normally I ended up on flipkart or amazon more. It also depend on the product. Not all sites have better return policy for our location. So if I have doubt then I choose the best site even price is high.

8. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    Each and every Online Store has there different value, few are best for electronics, few are for home decor, few for furnishing and much more. But if anyone looking for women's fashionable apparel then one should go through this article -

9. bomb2060

bomb2060Member

Threads:
    Then I think am the only one who shops from Asia?! I shop from Alibaba. Not evert hung though. Just the few bulk orders. They have competitive prices and very impressive CRM. The only downside is thathat once you purchase an item, it takes long to be delivered. Worse is if it should be delivered by sea.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to say that give a try to

and i am so sure that you will find something good for yourself. I am experiencing it and it is really a good thing.