What Health And Beauty Products Do You Stockpile?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by cocolgooh • May 17, 2016.

1. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I stockpile shampoo, conditioner, shower gels, soaps and a specific cream I use to help keep my skin allergies from flaring up, which I suppose comes more under medication than beauty. I also keep a stock of hayfever tablets as well because everyone in The House uses them from time to time. I don't tend to keep most other things stockpiled because those are the things we use the most, but I've been wondering about stockpiling more things recently.

2. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    Usually I don't do a whole lot of stockpiling when it comes to my products, but there a few specific items I can't go without. I always have extra face wash, as I go through it so often it seems like I'm always looking for another bottle! I love having extra Moroccan Oil products around because when I run out of my oil or cream, I know my hair will not be pleased if I have to wait a few days/weeks to get some new product. I find that I buy/stockpile a lot of lip products, too, which is a bit strange. I rarely wear lipstick/lipgloss out, so I don't really need to buy so many.

As for health products, I mostly stockpile allergy pills (especially when spring rolls around) and ibuprofen.

3. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    I have fine, curly hair and some of my favorite products are a little pricier and aren't easily available in stores. So whenever they're on sale online I stockpile. I also have the bad habit of forgetting what I have stocked and buying more. I thought I was almost out of hair gel, bought a bottle when apparently I had 2 more under the sink...

4. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    I stockpile nothing but food. I hate clutter, you could call me a minimalist and I'd smile knowingly. I just prefer things to be simple and unfettered.

5. Nero-Bianco

Nero-BiancoMember

Threads:
    I stockpile my favorite products when they're on offer. Things like my favorite dry shampoo or favorite mascaras. I also go through them quite quickly so having lots of them already at home is pretty useful.

6. HealthAndVitality

HealthAndVitalityMember

Threads:
    Am a student of naturopathy medicine so I tend to stock pile on items that a close to nature and have a long shelf, items that I know will provide the natural and essential nutrients that are needed for survival and also for daily use. I stock up on essential oils, for healing and maintaining good health, I also stock up herbs for use in herbal remedies and the maintenance of optimum health.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stockpile supplements, sunscreen, hair products and skin products. I simply can't be without my sunscreen because I wear it religiously, come rain or shine. -and it has to be a specific type too, it has to contain zinc. My hair is also a real nightmare to tame, so I have to make absolutely certain I always have just the right products.

8. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only stockpile items if they are on sale or if they get discontinued and I want to have as many as possible. I usually have a good supply of mouthwash, toothpaste, and liquid soap as these items will be used daily by everyone.

9. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Apart from always being sure to have back ups of everyday items that we regularly use a lot of - like toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, shower gel etc - which need replacing quite often - I don't really stockpile as such.

Mainly because - as the majority of products I use generally last a really long time and in fact so much so that replacements would most likely dry out or go past their best before date - long before I get the chance to use them - its way more cost effective for me to replace them as and when they are needed.

10. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I get a lot of coupons for up to $5 dollars off of shampoos, conditioners, and bath soaps and stock up on those a few times a year. There are times when I have up to 10 bottles of each stored at home and am proud that I was able to save so much money on the products. It pays to hunt for coupons in the weekly inserts.

11. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    I actually stopped eating right a long time ago because it doesn't affect my health in any way. I think I have a great opportunity to offer you

you can buy here at a very attractive price and here you can read how it works in general.

12. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't stockpile beauty products but enough money I save and keep aside to buy new one while I need them. Instead of that there is only one thing in the stockpile which is dry fruits.