Which Is The Best Facial Treatment Remedy?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by lucykey • Oct 25, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    I have always tried many solutions to achieve the best facial look. I often use facial scraps different types of oil but I don't see any difference. With this I have always seeked many advices from my friends but they have always failed me. I'm seeking your advice. Advice me on the best facial treatment.

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    From what I learned, lacto calamite is good for oily or dry skin. I would really like to use it but I checked on stores and beauty shops at my place but I did not find the lotion.

I tried using a scrab on my face in 2015. I had bought it from a local supermarket and the scrub was made from cucumber. My face burned and was even painful to touch until after 3 days. I had burned patches everywhere and I believe my skin reacted with one component in the scrub. I promised myself never to try scrubs anymore.

I also know home remedies can work and they are cheaper. Using avocado or tomato masks. I have only tried applying the sugar mask on my face but I can't keep up with the routine. It needs dedication for home remedies to work.

3. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    I've never tried a DIY facial oil or serum because my skin is oily and sensitive so it is hard to handle, but I've heard wonders or making a serum out of Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and Avocado Oil. If you are not sure how your skin will react to it you can try it in a small part of your face and see what happens. I can vouch for the ingredients because I've used them in other areas of my body and have helped me a lot and they are cheap! Hope it works for you.

4. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    I am not very keen on this but what I know is that we have cheap facial products on the market today. However, care should be taken when applying those treatments. Some may work best on other faces but applying the same product on a different faces,it may show some adverse reactions. To go the natural way, avocado mixed with yogurt and applied on face does wonders. It is a cheap method, and also one of the safest. I have seen many ladies using this, and definitely it has worked.

5. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Chemicals always burin and ruin your skin you should use natural things to clean and moisturize your skin. Like Aloe vera and yes tomato is the best thing for taking good care of your skin. Home remedies are best to save your skin from harmful chemicals.