£9.99 for 1100 tea bags

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Hedonologist • Apr 3, 2014.

1. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    You can get tea bags for less than a penny per teabag at pound-stretcher. The Typhoo sacks contain around 1100 teabags and are just £9.99. these are the cheapest teabags I've found anywhere, even cheaper than Tesco Value and of a much higher quality. I drink about 6 cups per day so these sacks last me around 6 months each.

If anyone can find an even better offer I would love to hear about it.

2. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    This has to be the most British deal on the internet :p. I'd like to try it out though, what kind of teabags can you get? Do they offer different kinds of tea or just one. Thanks for the offer, wholesale is always awesome to come across. Hopefully they accept PayPal...

3. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    These are just standard black tea bags, although at less than a penny a bag, you can't complain. Unfortunately special verities come in much smaller boxes and therefore economy of scale doesn't really apply. Indeed for a person like me who can get through 6 cups of tea per day (around 2,000 per year) this sort of deal is perfect for me. I just the massive bag just sat next to the kettle so I can just make a cup at any time and not worry about running low.

I bought a bag in October 2013 and didn't need to buy a second until March 2014, and this is coming from a heavy tea drinker.

4. ghostwheel

ghostwheelMember

Threads:
    That's an amazing deal. The best I can usually do is around just under 2p per tea bag with supermarkets.

I go through several cups a day myself so that'll save a few bob. Right, I'm off to pound stretchers on the next shopping trip. Thanks!