$0.99 .com's

Discussion in Hot Deals started by cluckis • Jun 23, 2012.

1. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Hey Guys!

Most of us internet nerds know that 1&1 is offering $0.99 .com's to people, however I found a quirk in there fine print.

On the homepage of the site you can see it says Limit 1 per customer, this is not the case. Here is the fine print of the offer straight from 1&1:
    .com domain: First year of registration is $ 0.99, then $ 10.99/year. Offer valid ONLY for new contracts on the following packages: Instant Domain, Instant Mail, Starter Hosting, and Starter Hosting including Starter eShop. Limit one $ 0.99.com domain per contract. Customers are limited to five $ 0.99.com contracts.
    This means you can create 5 new contracts under 1 account with a $0.99 .com! I've already grabbed 2!

When you get to the part about adding to an existing contract or adding to a new one, just chose to add to a new one.

It is a great offer, I use 1&1 everyday, and I love them, they make it so simple to edit my DNS and stuff. I dont use them for hosting, but they do offer it!

There are mors sales at 1&1 now as well, for example 1&1 Unlimited: $ 3.49/month, regularly $ 6.99/month!

I just want to share the savings with you!

Its a perfect investment, start a blog, forum, or whatever, and let people find you online! It's so simple!

Hope it helped!