1-800 Flowers

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Jasmin Cottontail • Jan 13, 2017.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone here have ordered flowers or gifts from 1-800 flowers? I'm actually planning to try their service and see if they are any good, as well as their products as I am planning to give someone a gift. And does it only cater in the US? If so, are there any other websites similar to this one? Thanks! :D

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am actually kind of surprised at myself for not having given in yet on this one. I have heard the ads so many times now, but I guess I just cannot bring myself to get it. It is still pretty expensive for a gift.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't order at 1800 flowers because they got involved on a hacking incident before. I rather go for Proflowers because they ship globally and their flowers can last up to 7 days. They also have a sale this coming Valentines week.Their long stem roses are really of great quality and it comes with a free base if you decided to purchase a dozen. I rather use my credit card to a store with better reputation.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    One of my friends used this service once to surprise his girlfriend for valentines day. He said everything went fine and he likes the fact that everything can be personalized this was a couple of years ago so I don't know if they still have this service or if it was a promotion because it was fairly cheap.

5. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Interflora is a good reputable site for flowers and plants. I have always ordered from them for my Mum on Mothers day. They are reasonably priced and the flowers have always been fresh and beautiful as well as long lasting.

They have always delivered on time too. I quite enjoy looking through their website and choosing what I want to buy. You obviously get what you pay for yet the cheaper ones are also a good deal.