$1 Jimmy John's Subs today

Discussion in Food & Drink started by cheesecake • Aug 16, 2012.

1. cheesecake

cheesecakeMember

Threads:
    I don't know if anyone has posted this yet or not. I did a quick search but I did not find out anything. Today from 11am until 3pm many Jimmy John's stores are selling their subs for $1 in honor of customer appreciation day. You can only get one sub per person so you cannot order for your friends. Enjoy

Edit: I probably should have put this in the "deals" section but I got too excited. Sorry about that.

#1Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  2. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    It must be because of Brock Lesnar's shirt that he wears to more than three million fans every Monday night on WWE's Raw program. We don't have this Jimmy John's up here in Canada, but it sounds like a wonderful deal. Unfortunately, we don't even get those types of deals at all. The closest thing is a $1 coffee at McDonald's or a $0.99 iced coffee at Tim Horton's as part of their promotion.

3. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I like Jimmy John's but I won't pay for than $1 for them so this is a good deal. Normally it is just way too expensive for what you get. The meat is pretty good but I can get subs from the deli for the same price with Boar's Head and other really good meat and cheeses.

4. melbel

melbelNew Member

Threads:
    Oh man! I <3 Jimmy Johns! I am seriously kicking myself for missing this. Actually... I'm a bit disappointed that they no longer put sprouts on their sandwiches. I've only eaten there once since the change. They're still AWESOME sandwiches, but just not the same. Still.. $1... I would have totally stocked up.

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I've never even had Jimmy John's subs, so where can I find them? Just $1 for a sub is a really great deal!

6. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    If you like subs with flavor you may not want to bother with them. My sub was a mass of bread, mayo and meat. I couldn't really taste anything else on it. I actually like Subway better, but that's just my opinion. I'm from a place where the food is highly seasoned so maybe that has me spoiled. You can go on the Jimmy John's website and use the store locator to find one in your area.

7. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Jimmy Johns, sorry I missed this. They use better meats and cheeses, their bread is better than subway imo, and they are FAST. I love how their employees have a sense of urgency when you order and they keep the line moving. That's one place where I don't have to worry about wasting a lunch break because of people who are indecisive and want to hem haw around or special order the hell out of everything. I miss the sprouts too, they were especially good on their veggie sandwich with the thick sliced whole wheat bread.

8. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have never had Jimmy Johns before so would have liked to have got in on this deal to try one out. It doesn't sound like they are really all that good though so maybe it is ok that I missed this.