1 Of The Best Ways To Find Discounts & Deals Is To Find Companies That Are Going Through Bankruptcy

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Beast_Titan • Mar 14, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Many branches of Macy's malls are about to close down and guess what? Those branches that are about to close down are having huge sales. Also companies that are about to close down sells their products for a very cheap price so they can empty their inventory before closing. I remember being able to buy lots of DVD and VHS tapes when the nearest branch of Blockbuster on my area decided to closed down. 1 week before closing, they decided to sell everything for a very cheap price.

A restaurant in my area just closed down and I am able to buy plates and kitchen appliances from them for a low low price.

Yes this sounds grim and dark but one of the best ways to save money is to find failing businesses near by.

2. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    We've had a lot of stores close around here over the last two years. I found it very sad, particularly when the poor staff members have to serve you knowing that their jobs are going. There are websites like overstock that sell bankrupt stock items if you want bargains with a less depressing shopping experience.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah it is sad top see these businesses close but we buyers must take advantage of their discount sales before closing down because failing businesses have tendencies to drop the prices of their products because they want to empty their inventory.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a good and practical suggestion. I am in favor for this. However, the point is how to find them. It's good if they are within our reach or within our community. We could easily spot them and take the opportunity to buy items in a so-called "suicide prices" or a closing down sales.

If there is one or two, the people or the buying people couldn't avail of such sales. The bankrupt supermarket or mall is selling their commodities to stable market without selling them to the public.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    That's what I was thinking too, I don't know where to find closing stores so that I can take advantage of such sales. I wish they would post a sign or give out fliers so that we buyers can be made aware of such sales where we can get a lot of discounts.