10 Free Business Cards

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by SteeelWoool • Apr 3, 2013.

1. SteeelWoool

SteeelWooolMember

Threads:
    If you go this website, you can get 10 free sample cards. Even if you don't have a business, you can always print designs on them. Might as well use it!

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you, they have great designs and variety. I need business card, even a sample of 10 gives me understanding that I need. I recently checked out Office Depot for business cards and I think the way they are price is way to suspicious .

3. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    This is great! I have been looking for a store that prints out beautiful business cards. But it's hard to tell which makes the best ones. Might try them out and see if they meet my expectations. :)

4. nav0413

nav0413Member

Threads:
    Cool! Personalizing business card is kind of fun! Thanks for posting! :)

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I received their sample pack to see the quality of their paper. The cards and paper is much better than Vistaprint. I will be ordering from them some post cards for my marketing campaign.

6. kareo000

kareo000New Member

Threads:
    Congratulation dude i have need the business card and i am too much worried about the collection but now i am satisfy with this car and i hope you tell me more information about the card just like what is the charges of this card?

7. MLaghfiri

MLaghfiriNew Member

Threads:
    i think it's END :-(

8. MiraLevy

MiraLevyNew Member

Threads:
    Wow. Thank you. This is great!

9. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    The offer looks very interesting, and I'm guessing there are more of these types of offers if I look hard enough. Unfortunately, when I clicked onto my geographic region it wasn't clear as to whether the free business cards apply to here as well. Hopefully the offer is not just aimed at a US audience.

10. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    Found just the exact business card I had in mind. They have a great range of cards. Thanks so much for sharing!

11. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    Thanks for calling this to our attention. I have clicked on the link and I like what I see being offered. They seem to have a nice range and user friendly site. I am now off to design my free cards. I hope it will turn out good. I really would like to get theses samples.

12. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Oooh, cool! I was just speaking with my husband the other day about how he should create business cards for his new venture. This is the perfect opportunity to try out a design and see how well it transfers to a card. He has the coolest logo, but I'm not sure how well it will transfer. These free cards will give us the opportunity to see. Thank you!

13. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:This seems great and I will definitely give them a try. I hope I've time to do it today. I need business cards like everyone else too. Since Pat says it's better than Vistaprint and everyone says the selection is great and being user friendliest I think I'll give it a try. Hope it's in my price range-thanks for the tip!

14. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    I checked out this website yesterday and thought it was really cool. I easily created my ten business cards to my satisfaction. After I did this I placed the order and it was all free. No need for any payment information. I got an invoice and I'm waiting for my cards to arrive. I think I'll love them. If I do, maybe I'll order some more from them.

15. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    This is a great site. I needed some business cards for my Etsy shop and I'm not exactly flush with cash at the moment, so this was perfect for me. I love how extensive the personalization process was, I expected very little from the site since the cards are free, but I was pleasantly surprised.