10pcs Cute Sweet Cup Cake Ice Lolly Resin 3D Nail Art Stickers - BornPrettyStore.com Review+Tutorial

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jenn • May 29, 2013.

1. Jenn

JennNew Member

Threads:
    Cupcake-Ice-cream-Reloaded-3D-Nail-Art.

Hello everybody!

I'm a Nail Artist designer and I'd love to share my products reviews for Nails!

I'd love to start with these 3D nail art decorations!

Cupcake-Ice-cream-Reloaded-3D-Nail-Art3.

Here's the website you can buy the nail art:

, they offer FREE Shipping Worldwide.
    Here's my Discount Code you can apply it multiple times! Site-wide 10% OFF Coupon MDJW10

10pcs Cute Sweet Cup Cake Ice Lolly Resin 3D Nail Art Stickers Products link:

These 3D nail art goodies are super cute, when you're going to buy these you have to choose a pattern. Watch the video to know the patterns and see how to use these beautiful 3D nail art.

Video Tutorial + Review!
    [video=youtube;1k_MvXBWEHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k_MvXBWEHs[/video]

Finished Look!
    Cupcake-Ice-cream-Reloaded-3D-Nail-Art2.

Review Conclusion:

CONS - You can't use these on super short nails, they will come off easily! Also you can't do your own hair with these nails they might tangle.

PROS - So my final thoughts about this product is that they're so beautiful, nice and easy to use. You can stick these on your nails using nail glue or just clear polish.

When you're going to buy this product, the price is just for 1 pattern so make sure to watch the video to choose your favorite patterns, also you will get 10 pcs of the selected pattern, which is a lot! You may apply only 1 3D nail art goodie in one nail, I created this design and I've applied 1 per nail for review purposes but it would be enough to stick only 1. It depends on your taste =).

Remember to apply this MDJW10 10% OFF coupon code if you'd like to buy anything you'd like at

Thank you very much for watching! ^__^

2. Sheila89

Sheila89New Member

Threads:
    Wow! That looks sweet and fantastic!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Those nails are adorable. I like the the brown nail polish is swirled to look like chocolate syrup. Thank you for sharing the video. I've seen nails like that on a lot of Japanese and Korean pop stars.

4. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    I love Born Pretty Store...BTW your nails looks so cute :)

5. Stella Blocker

Stella BlockerNew Member

Threads:
    Before this seen i love acralic nail designs but after seen it i love that chocolaty nails is looking so beautiful. thanks for sharing i got a idea

6. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    Awh, they look so cute! Wouldn't it get annoying after a while? It'd be horrible having your hair get tangled in it and having them break :/

Also, I'm super fidgety, so I guess they're not for me haha

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey Jenn! Thanks for the reviews on those nail art jobs. I know these are very popular at the moment, but in all honesty, I just can't take to them at all. I much prefer a 'cleaner' job, the old fashioned solid, block colours or if I'm being a little adventurous, French manicure. It's probably boring and a little dull to some, but that to me is what works :)

8. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you ever seen those Pinterest "nail fail" pictures? That's how mine turn out any time I try anything more adventurous than a French manicure. Some lovely ideas for those with a steadier hand though.