1/2 Price Cheeseburgers At Sonic Today

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Zyni • Sep 8, 2015.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sorry, but I forgot to post this earlier in the day. Hopefully, it will still be helpful for someone. Check your local Sonic Drive In to see if they are offering 1/2 price single patty cheeseburgers today. The offer is good all day (and night), so you still have time to get there if you're interested. Enjoy a fresh, hot burger at half the regular price. Nice!

I know what I'm having for supper.

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I've discovered the McDouble at McDonald's. It's only $1.67, two patties, cheese and tastes pretty similar to a Quarter Pounder with Cheese. I find it a great deal when you are looking to have a quick bite and don't want to spend on the price of a combination meal.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:You lucky people who have Sonic Drive-Ins at your home State! I can only watch the commercial on television and hope for a Sonic on the island. We got McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, IHop, Carl JR., but no Sonic. I watch the commercial and see all the fun kinds of foods and happenings that only Sonic has & no one else. Oh well one day we might have a Sonic locally, till then all I can do is dream. :rolleyes:

4. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    @Zyni@Zyni Yeah, Sonic likes to do that from time to time but I am not a fan of their food. At least not around here their food is just not that great I rather go to Dq before sonic.

#4Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
  5. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Vicenta@Vicenta I'm generally not a fan of any fast food, much less burger joints, but I'll eat a

burger once in a while. In our area, they are better than any of the others, including DQ. I have heard that DQ is okay though. I've never had a cold, limp, burger from Sonic, like you get in some of those places. I guess it's because they are always busy. They don't have a bunch of food sitting around, because they stay busy, use it all, and have to constantly put out fresh ones.

#5Sep 10, 2015
  6. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    @Zyni@Zyni Well, maybe its cause I use to work at Sonic and seen how the food was made and how everything worked inside is the reason I won't eat there. But I have gotten a burger from Sonic that tasted freezer burned and they offered me free food but I just wanted to let them know about the problem didn't really want any food from there after that.

#6Sep 11, 2015
  7. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Vicenta@Vicenta Ha, that will do it every time. Once you work in one of those joints and see the inner workings, yuck. The food is no longer appealing. For some reason though, the Sonic here seems so much better than the other fast food places and even better than other Sonic shops in the surrounding area. I guess we just got lucky and got a decent one with good management or something.

#7Sep 16, 2015
  8. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    @Zyni@Zyni Yeah, cause the one in Texas I loved but here in OK it's like they just slap together some frozen burn patties in buns. Lol

#8Sep 17, 2015