1saleaday.com

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by masteraljon • Apr 29, 2012.

1. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    Hi guyz, gonna check this site, i found a site, that haves a daily sale of 50 to 95% on their products, like gadgets,utensils, etc , their products are changing everyday. heres the site 1saleaday.com

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Has it worked for you? I have been checking their sales but mostly its stuff that doesn't really have much use or things that don't apply to me. Have you made a good purchase from here?

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm, I don't know why, but I get this odd feeling from the site. Maybe it's just the layout of the site. It claims to have been featured by ABC and Cnet, but I don't know about it. Have you ever made a purchase from this site?

4. fallace

fallaceNew Member

Threads:
    It does look like it isn't legitimate, I admit that, but I've purchased from it several times and it is in fact, legitimate. They offer some good deals, and you can trust it!

5. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Well it's great to know someone's made a purchase from them before! Now that I've had someone else verify their legitimacy, I'll check back on the site every once in a while, they seem to have all sorts of deals going on at such low rates.