1saleaday.com anyone?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by obadiah • Nov 15, 2012.

1. obadiah

obadiahNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried 1saleaday.com yet? I love this site for online shopping! They only offer one item for sale in each of five categories: main, family, watches, jewelry, and wireless. The main category can be anything, today it is a steam floor cleaner, and the other categories are self explanatory. You also need to be open to just about anything, for instance if you are looking for an ereader you can check here but you might not find it that day. If you have time however, this just might be the place for you to look because they do offer ereaders fairly often. I have bought two versions of the Pandigital Novel, one for myself and one for a gift, and they are both superb products at great prices. I am so pleased with both of them.

Take a look at 1saleaday.com when you have a chance; I think you will find some excellent deals on there.

2. EmoPopsicle

EmoPopsicleNew Member

Threads:
    I love using 1saleaday! I'm a frequenter and have snagged some really great deals. I think a couple of months ago I snagged a Siberia v2 NEW headset for 75% off. But the problem with 1saleaday is that most of the time, they sell used or refurbished products. Remember to read the fine print!