$20 FREE on a NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by Pat • Apr 11, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Get $20 for FREE! I ordered a NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard and got $20 loaded on my card instantly.

In order for you each to get the $20 bonus:
    You need to order a card. Click here or type

into your We...

Prepaid MasterCard by NetSpend | NetSpend MasterCard | Prepaid Debit Card | Prepaid Credit Cards

The NetSpend MasterCard Prepaid Debit Card

2. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    I already have a NetSpend prepaid card, plus a card through PayPal that is actually a NetSpend card as well, so I won't be getting another one, but I did want to chime in here to say it's been a few years and I'm very happy with them. They offer direct deposit capabilities, a savings account and good customer service. I've never had a problem with them, even when there was fraud on my account once and once when I lost my card. They replaced them promptly and took care of everything. I'm not getting anything for this little testimonial either. :)

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    This seems to be open only to US residents. Also, there are some fees attached to using the card, whether it's a monthly fee or a 'per transaction' fee. It's a safe way to purchase for people with low credit ratings, but it could work out more expensive in the long run. If you perform a lot of transactions, or accept one of the monthly fee plans, you'll soon eat up your 'free' $20.

4. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    I checked this out and it's basically a scam. You have to order the card and then refer other people in order to get the $20 bonus. Not to mention the fees for this card are ridiculous. There are many other prepaid debit cards out there that have a lower monthly fee than $10. There are even a few that have no monthly fees.