20% Off Coupon at Big Lots This Weekend

Discussion in Coupons started by ChristiQ • Oct 5, 2012.

1. ChristiQ

ChristiQMember

Threads:
    20% off at Big Lots this weekend!

Use Your Rewards Card Saturday, October 6, 2012 After 4PM And Get 20% Off Your Entire Purchase. Go here for details:

You can join the rewards program here:

Use the 20% off coupon Sunday, October 7 for 20% off. Go here to print your coupon:

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I love when they have this sale. I usually don't like seeing Christmas stuff out already, but when I can get a deal on it, I don't mind so much. We usually use the 20% to stock up on basics like toilet paper. This time I'll also pick up some Christmas decorations and stocking stuffers. I'm not sure how other stores handle it, but mine doesn't require the coupon to get 20% off.

3. ChristiQ

ChristiQMember

Threads:
    I hadn't even thought about Christmas stuff. We're getting new stockings for everyone this year, because ours are nearly 20 years old. We may head over to our Big Lots tomorrow just to see what we can find. Thanks for the idea!

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Are you kidding me? This is AWESOME! There is a sofa I was eyeing. The regular price was 299. I was short about $50 and was going to waiting until next week to get it. I am running there today to pick it up. Thanks so much for this one.