20% Off Pre-owned Games

Discussion in Hot Deals started by kingcool52 • Apr 14, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Music Magpie are having a sale with 20% off their pre-owned games. This is a great offer if you are still looking at purchasing a game and want to try it out. It may not be as good as a new game but pre-owned games are a lot cheaper and tend to be almost in the same condition as a new game.

Get it here -

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Twenty percent is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and I have been looking for some gift idea for some of my friends younger kids so that might work out nicely. I hope the preowned is nothing to be scared of.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    This is a great opportunity (after all, discounts - wherever you go - it's always very good ;)). I like playing videogames (I mean, a lot) and I usually buy them (always when the prices are good), so... It's a really great opportunity.

Thanks for sharing.

4. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    @larryl332@larryl332 If it is for a special occasion like a birthday then I don't think a pre-owned game would be a good idea as it could be seen as being a bit cheap and could affect your friendship. However, if it's just a little gift that you want to give to your friend's kids for nothing in particular then it's fine. A lot of these pre-owned games are like new and have no signs of being used previously so I'm sure they are good as a little gift.

#4Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I just realized it has been a long time since I purchased a hard copy of a game because I always buy digital. I will check if they have some of the games I am looking for. Some games drops their prices though 2 years after release in digital.