$25 off HP Products

Discussion in Hot Deals started by bargainbabe • Jul 2, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    HP is offering $25 off any purchase $125+. You will need to enter the code SAVE25HP upon checkout.
    You may use 1 redemption per delivery address. You can't combine it HP Academy, or HP Friends & Family, but otherwise you may use it. Here's the shopping link:

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    This is yet another good deal. I have no idea where you find them. However, the only thing I need to do with HP is call them about a practically brand new printer that must've decided that I wasn't using him enough because he broke himself while he was turned off and sitting quietly. I go to use my printer one day and all it's done ever since is flash an error sign. I usually don't have issues with HP products.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a great deal. $25 off HP products. I don't have any, but I have many family members who do. I will definitely pass it along to them.

4. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    I have an HP printer and I'm thinking about just buying the minimum purchase in ink, then taking $25 off. It seems like a great deal. You'll always need printer ink at some point. This way, I won't randomly run out and have to run out and buy it more expensively.