25th Anniversary gift Ideas

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by himali.jagma • Jun 3, 2013.

1. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    My mom and dad 25th anniversary is in the next week. We have a party for that occasion so can you suggest me gift ideas for that

2. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    I think the surprise party is a big gift enough.. but if you still prefer gifting them something, how about a smart device? I think they need to be affiliated with the latest trend in technology...

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Too funny...I was thinking more along the lines of the past! My first thought was of a photo from their wedding day in a really nice frame. Any type of momento from when they got married would make a really nice gift. For example, a bouquet of the same type of flowers they had on their wedding day or a gift certificate to the restaurant that may have catered the big event. If they went somewhere on their honeymoon, something to remind them of that would be nice as well.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think a free stay at a hotel room for a night or two would be great. It would give them some privacy so they can be together and reminisce on the past without having to worry about the problems of everyday life for a while. The best thing about gifting hotel rooms is that they can be served hand and foot by the personnel there and they won't have to worry about messing up the room for a day or two.

5. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    just play simple and sober as it always works .. form simple theme at whatever the location to run the show and serve food of their choice with running music of their genre in light sound at background.. doesn't it seem quite classic..