30 Day Shred

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Brook • Sep 27, 2012.

1. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    Has anyone done Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred? I just started it! It's only around a 30 minute workout but it kicked my tail! It combines cardio and strength training and it moves pretty quickly. I wasn't bored with it at all as I usually am with workout dvds. I was so sore the next day! I hope it kick starts a little weight loss for me!

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I've done it once before and liked it. I too get bored easy and like variety. I used her DVDs to lose weight for my wedding and was successful then moved on to a different DVD. Now that it's been a couple months, I think I'll start back up again. I've been lazy post wedding!

3. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    A wedding is exactly the reason I bought the DVD! Except I'm not the bride but I'm the mother of the bride! And I know what you mean about being lazy post wedding! I am determined NOT to do that and gain back what I've lost once this wedding is over!

4. Brook

BrookMember

Threads:
    UPDATE! I received my DVD and have done a few days and I am soooooooo sore! But I really enjoyed the fast pace of it and I loved how Jillian is so motivating. You don't even think about quitting with her encouragement. Hopefully I can drop these last few lbs!

5. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    You can do it! I have a few of her DVDs because I like that she likes variety too and gives you results.I'm sure you'll look great in the wedding. Keep going!

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to look into the DVD, I usually walk to keep the weight down but now that it is dark in the morning and the weather is getting crazy I will need something in doors to do. I will not allow myself to gain weight this winter as I did last year.

7. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    If you're tired at the end, it's working. Let us know what happens at the end of 30 days. I want to see the results before jumping in.