40% Off At Jc Penny

Discussion in Hot Deals started by MarshCat • Jul 27, 2016.

1. MarshCat

MarshCatNew Member

Threads:
    Sorry if people are already aware of this, but just in case ...

Did you know that you can get 40% off your purchase at JC Penny just by being approved for their store credit card? And if you apply adn are not approved, they will still give you 25% off just for applying.

They are also always having sales in there (seems like maybe they can't get enough customers???), so if you go in at the right time, you could get a sale product and then 40% off of that sale price.

I just got a Warner's $40 bra for around $22 because of the sale and the 40% off.

I don't intend to use the store card at all, except when they offer incentives. Sometimes they offer special discounts only to those with the card. And when my actual card comes in the mail, there is supposed to be a $10 off coupon in there.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone didn't now this.

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I do not usually shop at department stores, but it is mostly because of the price and also the fact that it is hard to find specific things among everything that they offer. That said, though, having 40 percent off certainly changes the appeal of these stores. Now I can browse openly and can get way more stuff since I am saving a good amount. Thanks for sharing.

3. MarshCat

MarshCatNew Member

Threads:
    I don't often shop there either, but really needed a good bra, and the town I live in is limited on what they have available. Now, I am not sure if it's off your total purchase or just the first item, as I only bought one thing, but I think it is off your total purchase. Best to check before you start shopping. :)