40% off everything in store and online at Justice!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by andreamccracken • Apr 12, 2012.

1. andreamccracken

andreamccrackenNew Member

Threads:
    I love love love Justice. It used to be Limited Too. If you know someone with a little girl, pass this one on!

Use code: 408 when checking out online. Good through 4/25 If you need me to forward the email to you....let me know. [email protected]

40% OFF DISCOUNT DETAILS
    40% off discount is valid in-store through Wednesday, 4/25/12 close of business and valid online now through Wednesday, 4/25/12 at 11:59 PM ET. Valid at Justice stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and at Shopjustice.com. To find the Justice store near you, visit Shopjustice.com. Cannot be combined with J-Bucks, Fun Cards, entire store events, or any other offer. Redeemable for merchandise only. Not valid on gift cards, or on previously purchased or Brothers merchandise. Not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent. Limit one coupon per purchase. Discounts given at the time of purchase will be deducted from returned merchandise. In the event of a return or exchange, discount will be forfeited and may not be reused. This coupon cannot be sold. Associates of Tween Brands, Dress Barn, Maurices and Ascena are not eligible to receive discount.

To make sure you receive our emails, please add [email protected] to your address book. This is an advertising message from Justice®. Unsubscribe from our email list.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't reply to this email. Email here or contact us at: Justice®/Brothers, 107 Heritage Drive, Pataskala, OH 43062. Customer service: 1.866.246.5822 available 6 AM-Midnight ET, 7 days a week. JUSTICE®, BROTHERS and their respective logos and related trademarks are owned by Tween Brands Investment, LLC.

2. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Sigh I wish this was for Amazon.com or something like that. How com you didn't link your e-store in your post? Meh I guess I can find it easy enough if I stop being lazy. :/

ETA: I just visited and all I have to say is Ooooh. I see so its a kids online store great.