48 Pack Of Duracell Batteries For $19.98

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • May 11, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Tanga has a bulk of batteries for a really good price. They are selling a 48 pack of Duracell AAA and AA batteries for $19.99 per pack. These batteries don't expire until 2024. Tanga offers free shipping. I always try to keep batteries on hand but hate to pay the high price in stores. This is a pretty good deal since it is Duracell which is are high quality.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That really is a pretty good deal Deeishere! I saw a 10 pack of batteries at Ikea that were 1.99, I have purchased those before, but other than my digital camera, which I don't use very often, I really don't have a need for many batteries. My remote uses them but they seem to last for a long time.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I like to stock up on batteries because we use them for so many things. My kids need them for the Wii game. I have a couple of mouse I use and the cheaper batteries seem to run out of power quickly. I also save them for basic household items like our fire alarms. They seem to last me a year and I don't have to worry about running out buying any if something goes out. I like this deal because it's Duracell which is a high-quality battery.