4th Of July Sale At Lowe's (kingsford Charcoal)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by thisnthat • Jul 1, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Lowe's had the same sale for Memorial Day, and now it is back. You can get the half-off price now through July 5th. You can check online to make sure they have plenty of it at a store near you.

You get two 18.6 pound bags of Kingsford brand charcoal briquettes for just under ten bucks. That's half price or even more than half compared to some other places. $9.88 is cheap for that amount. In fact, a single, small, bag costs almost that much in other stores.

If you are planning any cookouts for the 4th of July or the rest of the summer, this is a good time to grab some charcoal and save big.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I know many families will be having barbecue parties at the 4th of July. This promo is going to be very timely. It is a great time to hoard charcoals for future use. I will definitely take advantage of this because we meat once a month.

3. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Is "meat" once a month a play on words? ;) Ha, it is fitting when talking about barbecues.

It is a really good deal. Today is the last day though, so if anyone hasn't taken advantage of the sale yet, they are almost out of time. We usually watch for the twin pack sale at Walmart, since they used to have the best deals on it. Lowe's had them beat by a long shot this summer. Walmart is only offering two 16.7 pound bags and they want $16.96 for it. I think theirs is available all the time, but I'd still prefer to get the limited deal offered by Lowe's (especially since near me, the stores are right across the street from each other).