[US Only] $5 Amazon Card Almost Every Week, Survey Music At Hitpredictor.com

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by PredictHits • Mar 26, 2015.

?

Ever tried HitPredictor before?

1. Yes

2. What?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PredictHits

PredictHitsNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried HitPredictor?

It's a music rating service that surveys songs for the radio. If you listen to the radio and are under 50, you can probably get about $5/wk reviewing songs.

Get on the email list to be invited to the 'Rate 10 songs for a $5 Amazon E-card' (it's the best offer they have and it happens almost every week).

If you don't like songs on the radio or prefer niche music, it probably won't work for you.

Only works in US. Must be +13yrs.

Promo code: VIP

2. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Hey thanks! I will check it out. I do a little music review on Slice The Pie and I still don't make 5 bucks a week. If Hit Predictor will pay me more, I'm in!

3. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I'm all for amazon gift cards. I was on slice the pie and now my account suddenly doesn't work. I will try this and see what happens.

4. PredictHits

PredictHitsNew Member

Threads:
    Ya, I like HitPredictor better than STP, because they tell you in advance if & when you can get the good rewards ($5cards). They usually send email invites Mon-Wed and then you have until the weekend to listen to about 10 songs.
    Good luck!

5. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for posting this. I tried out HP today and I liked it a lot better than Slice The Pie. STP is SO picky about their answers; I get really frustrated sometimes when they tell me my review is "similar to my other reviews" and unless I rate someone a 10, they always tell me that my review notes don't match the score I gave. Arghhhhh... With HP, I actually looked at a magazine while I was listening so I could kill 2 birds with one stone. I love gift cards. As far as I'm concerned, they are the same as cash so I look forward to receiving my first one. Thanks again.

6. butterfly1

butterfly1Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this information. I absolutely love music and I love Amazon. So anytime I can earn some money or gift cards for music it is always a win win. I wonder if you can choose between the cash or the gift card. Is it strictly just the gift card? Thanks!

7. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is cool. Thanks for the info. It sounds like a fun and easy way to score some Amazon gift cards.

I agree, @butterfly1@butterfly1. While I do prefer cash that I can spend anywhere, if the cards are for a store or online seller that you use anyway, it's basically as good as money. Since this is so simple to do, I certainly wouldn't complain either way. I'm going to have a look.

8. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I did win one $5 gift card, but now I'm not too happy with Hit Predictor right now. They had another contest that sounded pretty easy, so I went to their site and rated 5 songs pretty quickly. Then they stopped presenting songs for me to evaluate and simply asked me OVER AND OVER how much I liked certain artists. It just went on and on and on for about a 1/2 hour. I still had 5 songs to rate before I was entered into the contest but the site would not present those last 5 songs to me. Finally I gave up. I don't mind saying I "like" or "dislike" a few artists but I'm not going to sit through an hour's worth of that just to finish up the ratings I'm supposed to do for a contest.

9. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, that's good to know @S.O. Price@S.O. Price, so thanks for sharing that info with us. I would be a bit annoyed as well. I wouldn't mind a few additional responses, but anything that requires an extra 1/2 hour or more, is pushing their luck. Time is my most limited commodity. I don't have any extra time to waste. Tell me what I need to do, and let me get on with doing it.

10. RapidRaven

RapidRavenMember

Threads:
    Thanks for letting us now about this service PredictHits. HitPredictor seems to be a bit similar to SliceThePie in a way, where you review songs and they'll pay you about 7 to 10 cents per song. Though from what I have seen, it seems to be a bit less pickier than SliceThePie is with accepting reviews. I'll take a look at it later today.