$5 Off Your First Order With Iherb

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Valentino • Jan 28, 2016.

1. Valentino

ValentinoNew Member

Threads:
    iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores.
    The best store Supplements & Health Products. By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code SFT777 during checkout. Thanks :)

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this store but I am willing to take a look at it. I find that Amazon has most supplements available and there are all kinds of price ranges so it is one of the things that I use if I want to order natural products online. I always have gift certificates available so that is something else to consider.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm trying to improve my diet and will check this out. I haven't heard of this company, but since there's a discount coupon, it might be worth looking into. I haven't really done much yet besides look around on Amazon, as they have a good variety, as @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon mentioned. Because some of the herbs and supplements tend to be expensive, any savings would be helpful.

4. Valentino

ValentinoNew Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon, @Diane Lane@Diane Lane, I have purchased many vitamins and supplements from iHerb.com. Every product I've used so far has met or exceeded my expectations. Website is easy to navigate and the prices are more than fair. And I always receive my items in two to three days.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I've ordered from them once before, and was really pleased with their selection, ease of ordering, prices and fast delivery. I was looking for a particular brand of masa harina, and I couldn't find it anywhere, but I found it there. It was only like $3.75 per bag on their site, so with the coupon, I was basically getting it free (I did order some other stuff as well though with that order).